Voting Round 3 - Xehanort vs. Son Goku | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Xehanort vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Xehanort

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
:notrust Again u r mistaking bibidi's control and overestimating xeonhart's control. Bibidi can use even a tiny speck of evil and amplify it, like for example spopovich, who was neutral basically, but bibidi was able to find hidden stuff in there.
As for xeonhart's negative emotions control and mechanics of KH, it is clear tht ones having negative emotions are using darkness as a weapon or have speck of darkness and tht is what xeonhart manipulates, not negative emotions itself. The crux behind those negative emotions. Say sora, his regrets arose darkness in him as per the KH wiki.
Whereas DB world necessarily states if one is pure of heart, emotions arising from it have crux in light, not darkness, so not applicable to goku tht manipulation, because rage of goku's crux is still light (assuming we r still using DBZ SS concept). Concept of DB world. So, basically , question of mechanics of the world .

Essentially, in core, both bibidi and xeonhart use same abilities , just diff names and mechanics owing to the creation of tht respective world.

I even gave the benefit of doubt there to Xeonhart, but like i say if hax of KH empowers xeonhart, mechanics of DB protects goku from it or gives him methods to resist it.

Coming back to point, once again, tht negative emotions theory doesn't essentially put xeonhart above babidi, because it is clearly using darkness behind those negative emotions as crux , not emotions itself. Evident from dark aura tht was emitting from person he manipulated. Empathy of darkness and light r also concepts of KH which clearly gives advantage to goku.

The term negative emotions and evil - link them with the establishment of respective worlds and they r essentially same. U r just paying attention on play of words.

Others essentially r useless against goku and also requires certain conditions for activation and time.
But same could also be said abt this spell of manipulation.....it still requires activation time and casting.
Arent matches like this all about the play of words tho? :p
Im not hyping one and ignoring the other, Im just saying that Xehanort's control looks way more effective than Babidi's, which was stated to work on evil hearted characters alone, nothing more.

Also I dont care about what Toriyama pulls out of his... pocket, if Goku gets enraged thats a negative emotion by definition, he's not exempt of it for being from the DB World. Goku doing Genkidamas in his base form was even based on that principle.

I'm not asking that, I was asking where was it stated that Babidi's magic worked like that.

How do you know Spopovic and the other guy were evil?
Shin said it when they were inside Babidi's ship if my memory doesn't betray me.

Maybe Spopovich developed great hatred towards Mr Satan after being defeated in that tournament, idk about Yamu tho.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is the first time in my life I see someone suggesting that Spopovich might have been a good person :lmao.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
This is the first time in my life I see someone suggesting that Spopovich might have been a good person :lmao.
Really? Heard it before. It's a completely throw away character only around for a grotesque and unnecessary scene
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty sure Goku gathered energy in his base form because he had no energy to go super saiyan, not because of pure heart or whatever.

Also, isn't UI all about being calm, and it's currently his strongest transformation? Why wouldn't he fight with it?

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Again like i said, the hax of xeonhart KH world mentions darkness associated with negative emotions and DB verse toriyama clearly states tht negative emotion is not associated with darkness for ones with pure heart , so Xeonhart hax is nullified very immediately there.
The definition of darkness in KH and DB may vary, but anger is anger.. which was shown to be a reliable emotion that gave Xehanort an in and once even a good person's rage awakened, Xehanort's take over was nearly instant.

Gonna leave it there.

If we can't agree on that, then perhaps we can at least agree that Spopovich... was a good guy.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Also I dont care about what Toriyama pulls out of his... pocket, if Goku gets enraged thats a negative emotion by definition, he's not exempt of it for being from the DB World. Goku doing Genkidamas in his base form was even based on that principle.
But u shld since both verses have their say in here and one's hax shld be nullified by other as per concepts of respective world . And once again, hax of KH's crux is darkness, not mere negative, it is just trying to bring things in convenient domain.

Ok, let me also bring one other angle in play here besides reaction speed and manipulation. I have seen this enraged or focus on anger too much....if is bug `what if`

How is he going to get enraged ? For what is he going to enraged ? What is stakes here for him ?
Goku gets enraged when someone else or innocent dies - here he is fighting alone
Goku gets enraged when stake is planet - and races r lost - here they r fighting at place where none of this matters

Basically goku would just be in his enjoyment mode, On the contrary, Goku's frivolousness will make xeonhart enraged and make him miss a step. So once again, manipulation nullified as per even rules of KH.

The definition of darkness in KH and DB may vary, but anger is anger.. which was shown to be a reliable emotion that gave Xehanort an in and once even a good person's rage awakened, Xehanort's take over was nearly instant.

Gonna leave it there.
Why diff auras then for when tht take over of the person whose name i forgot occured and their other techs had diff auras color as i saw in video of gameplay ?

Also , one other question i posed....this big `when` he gets angered....Why would he be and how could xeonhart even manage to do tht without anything at stake for goku ?

It is mere test of power and he is not gonna get provoked by hart, instead reverse is more possible due to the way goku behaves and the overconfident and arrogant nature of hart.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Really? Heard it before. It's a completely throw away character only around for a grotesque and unnecessary scene
Yes, really. Though TBH I have never really been too active in Dragon Ball forums. And I also think that you Spanish speakers are at another level :lmao.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty sure Goku gathered energy in his base form because he had no energy to go super saiyan, not because of pure heart or whatever.

Also, isn't UI all about being calm, and it's currently his strongest transformation? Why wouldn't he fight with it?
Actually you are right, I just remembered that statement came from a movie (Android 13 perhaps?) so scratch the genkidama part, I said nothing.

Also yes, saying Goku would fight with UI from the start sounds about right. Its just Goku is so damn naive and dumb in Super that I can see him going Super Saiyan for the sake of it lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But u shld since both verses have their say in here and one's hax shld be nullified by other as per concepts of respective world . And once again, hax of KH's crux is darkness, not mere negative, it is just trying to bring things in convenient domain.

Ok, let me also bring one other angle in play here besides reaction speed and manipulation. I have seen this enraged or focus on anger too much....if is bug `what if`

How is he going to get enraged ? For what is he going to enraged ? What is stakes here for him ?
Goku gets enraged when someone else or innocent dies - here he is fighting alone
Goku gets enraged when stake is planet - and races r lost - here they r fighting at place where none of this matters

Basically goku would just be in his enjoyment mode, On the contrary, Goku's frivolousness will make xeonhart enraged and make him miss a step. So once again, manipulation nullified as per even rules of KH.

Why diff auras then for when tht take over of the person whose name i forgot occured and their other techs had diff auras color as i saw in video of gameplay ?

Also , one other question i posed....this big `when` he gets angered....Why would he be and how could xeonhart even manage to do tht without anything at stake for goku ?

It is mere test of power and he is not gonna get provoked by hart, instead reverse is more possible due to the way goku behaves and the overconfident and arrogant nature of hart.
The Super Saiyan thing is the one thing I can think of. Also Im trying to make a common ground of powers for both characters.

Yes, really. Though TBH I have never really been too active in Dragon Ball forums. And I also think that you Spanish speakers are at another level :lmao.
Sad as it sounds, we are. We grew with that shit :lambirb

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Again like i said, the hax of xeonhart KH world mentions darkness associated with negative emotions and DB verse toriyama clearly states tht negative emotion is not associated with darkness for ones with pure heart , so Xeonhart hax is nullified very immediately there.

I also asked abt activation process and time required to cast a spell, which too works against him.

Now, once again, we r not gonna give hax of one world a pass and ignore other .
KH manipulates darkness tht arises due to negative emotions (Pure - anger), whereas DB world states tht negative emotion's crux is light making him immune to control.
If KH's world's concept gives the hax of manipulation, concept of DB world provide protection.

So, basically, xeonhart's manipulation won't work.
I even offered u instance of in case if it works ....then once again the Db world's concept breaks apart tht very hax of KH and still puts goku in advantage.

Moreover, how is he even gonna beat him when he needs to cast spell and activate it doing 2 things against goku and wait for him to not react.
Also, the concept of magic itself too i stated in posts above.
Like I said, Darkness isn't required to unlock a heart. You can do it to a princess of heart, they simply don't turn into heartless because they have no darkness in them, they still lose their heart.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Not sure it matters but Goku literally just learnt to use UI without transforming

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just came here to say the same as Hardy.
Goku is attaining "calmness" in his base form now. According to Whis words, this means his heart is calm and his body is dodgin on the first signal of danger.

I think this settles the fight.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I bursted with Lambu's reply.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Oh damn, so we know what this means... its just a matter of time UI is combined with SuperSaiyan...

Blanco is becoming real! :allthe
He is getting old, white hair would have to come eventually :teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.