Support XenForo 2 Upgrade Thread

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Say Pat, what is the max limit of tags in a single post, or people you can have in a PM convo? Tho afaik mods have a bigger limit than normal users, but not sure how much.

Pat

The Tech of Oz
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Say Pat, what is the max limit of tags in a single post, or people you can have in a PM convo? Tho afaik mods have a bigger limit than normal users, but not sure how much.
For regular users, only the first five people receive alerts if tagged, the rest are ignored, also they can have five recipients in a PM convo. Mods (greens/blues/reds) don't have such limitation and can tag or PM as many users as they want.

Tux

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
For regular users, only the first five people receive alerts if tagged, the rest are ignored, also they can have five recipients in a PM convo. Mods (greens/blues/reds) don't have such limitation and can tag or PM as many users as they want.
For a little context, would this restriction also be lifted for hosts/pseudo mods of the Mafia Section or is it tied to the usergroup? If the latter, could it be changed?

Pat

The Tech of Oz
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
For a little context, would this restriction also be lifted for hosts/pseudo mods of the Mafia Section or is it tied to the usergroup? If the latter, could it be changed?
It's tied to the usergroups but it's possible to remove restrictions on a per user basis or by creating a new usergroup with appropriate permissions and adding MG mods to that usergroup. I don't get to decide which privileges MG mods will have though, xi0 can make relevant changes if necessary.

Charlie

Partially A Unicorn Mode '+'
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys, so the remove link button has disappeared from the current menu?

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hey guys, so the remove link button has disappeared from the current menu?
when editing a post with a link inside, click on the link and a new menu bar will pop up. One of the buttons is Remove Link.

Pat

The Tech of Oz
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Or you can toggle BB code and delete it manually but the one Kiki said is the easier way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The site doesn't seem to be able to store my preferences when it comes to the width slider. Sometimes, and the timing is a little random, the width will reset to default.
I think I have found a solution for that but it will wait for our XF 2.1 update since it makes a few changes in this regard.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok, the setting should stick unless you log out. :)