Re: xxxHolic 179 Discussion/180 Prediction Thread
Yeah, that bothered me too about the clones being there. But maybe it's just some odd exception due to them being, well, clones. Or maybe only their souls were summoned there and are just acting as their general avatars (though yeah, Yuuko did mention Sakura's body so that's not surefire).
Or maybe they're not in the dreamworld but some other dimension, like how Fei Wong Reed seems to have his own little pocket, who's to say Yuuko doesn't have the same. She's gone to many strange and unknown places, after all, such as the god-creating ceremony.
I just hope we get an explanation eventually. If not... eh, it's one thing I can actually let slide since it wouldn't affect things overall. I'm frankly far more interested in answers to the rest of the cluster-funk going on.

Hence why I'm not speculating too much; I tend to just sit back and wait for the next chapter, though I do like to reflect on what has been.
And back to the topic at hand... I'm so proud of Watanuki-kun!!

His first client was a Huge Success! Yuuko-san's sly comment about Watanuki possibly being there forever may very well be true, though in a way he never could have imagined. By touching other people's lives, he is further validating his existence, more and more. Becoming a "real" person which he had been in such doubt about.
And while he lack's Yuuko's mysterious powers, he is far more personal and self-inclusive it seems. He isn't willing to just sit back and let things run their course as Yuuko-san did, even though he's by now wise enough to know how hitsuzen works. After all, Yuuko knew that Watanuki would do all he could when she made him help out before, so it's not really against her design after all, that he continue to do so. For him, it's his decision as a human being, to help people as much as he can, but at the same time, letting them still help themselves. He's just too stubborn to give up on anyone, and seems quite lax with his "payment".
He is himself. Watanuki is Watanuki. He lent his perseverance to a woman who was humanly afraid of ugly reality, allowing her the courage to face it and begin to overcome it. Awesome victory! A true answer to Syaoran's plea for him not to disappear. This was far from mundane; it was the ultimate realization of Watanuki as a human being. Though there is still more in store for him... What of his beloved missing friends, his own food self-tasting, and the egg that his vigilant guardian Doumeki is poised to use?
I'm so excited! This wait is soooo hard! But it'll be worth it!
