- Joined
- Jun 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
xxxHolic Kai lost music..
I have been listening to the Holic OST(s) and really enjoy them, when it struck me that one of my favourite pieces was not included. Now I'm obsessed with finding it and would really appreciate some help!
In Kai Ep 12, just before the closing title music rolls, when Doumeki Watanuki and Himawari-Chan are walking after 'the ordeal', Watanuki presents Tanpopo to Himawari-Chan, it is playing then. Nice piece.. can't find it
My kingdom, a broken arrow and a whole heap of balloons for this track..
I have been listening to the Holic OST(s) and really enjoy them, when it struck me that one of my favourite pieces was not included. Now I'm obsessed with finding it and would really appreciate some help!
In Kai Ep 12, just before the closing title music rolls, when Doumeki Watanuki and Himawari-Chan are walking after 'the ordeal', Watanuki presents Tanpopo to Himawari-Chan, it is playing then. Nice piece.. can't find it

My kingdom, a broken arrow and a whole heap of balloons for this track..
