Re: xXxholic Chapter 189 Disscussion/ 190 Prediction Thread
maybe you're right!! wata's new symbol..? but what would that mean?? i think the butterflies were change or something like that..
anyway... CLAMP loves cats! i think they got 2 and both of them have appeared on their mangas...
wonder what they're up to now??
and where is himawari??? i wanna know!
Well, according to some sites, cats are a symbol of independence, pleasure, magic, pride, guardianship, sensuality, vanity, independence, and some other things I don't remember now. But there was a page which says that cats "teach that the physical and spiritual worlds are not separate, but one" (so, cats=wholeness). Other one said that they're guardians of the "other world" and keep the secrets of that world to themselves because others don't see or understand the depth of their knowledge.
Ok, I think I exaggerated with the reasearch; but this really fits Watanuki. There are too many coincidences that it's a bit scary. Any ideas of what will happen next?
hahaha, i always think of the Cat as Watanuki's symmbol. (that's why i call him Wata-Kitty. lolz) he definetly is a cat, and if he turned into one for the dream, i would die almost happy. (almost, cause he hasn't hugged Doumeki yet. lol)
and yeah, Himawari? i'm starting to think she might have died or something, the way watanuki's acting might have to do with that.
It'd be so cool if he transformed into a cat! I want to see those 190 chappy scans to check the theories.
About Himawari, I have no idea, Kurofaikitty, but your theory could be possible.
