Re: xxxHolic 199 Discussion/200 Predictions Thread
Whoah, that was early!
....Yay!!!!
There was so much I got excited about... It's still suspicious that they didn't show Himawari-chan even during her little love confession.... but it was a LOVE CONFESSION!!!!

It was so adorable!!!! X33333333
I danced around the apartment, hehehe. I haven't exactly been a shipper of the couple, but I always acknowledged how Himawari-chan made Watanuki-kun so darn happy, so seeing his sentiment returned is super special awesome for him. ^___^
But yeah, simultaneously so sad how they're separated, and can only be in touch so briefly. So beautiful and tragic at the same time...
I was surprised in a grimly pleasant way when Watanuki was able to re-visit the lady in the run-down apartment; he'd worried before that once he left he might not be able to return. Whether that meant return to his body, or return to that place, I'm not sure, but at least he's there for another round.
Unusually abrupt stopping though; an almost whiplash of a cliffhanger.

So meeeeaaaaan, CLAMP!

Well.... just more suspense!