Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

Who is your favorite xxxHOLIC character?

  • Kimihiro Watanuki

    Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Yūko Ichihara

    Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Shizuka Dōmeki

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Himawari Kunogi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mokona Modoki

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Kohane Tsuyuri

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Maru and Moro

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haruka Dōmeki (Shizuka's grandfather)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mugetsu (Kudakitsune)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zashiki-warashi

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Reed Clow

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 2.2%

  • Total voters
    45

makhan

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
174
Reaction score
197
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

thanks for keeping this thread updated :]
it's really helpful XD (the trc one as well ;))
 

prnoct90

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

There is some really important information Im looking for, and Im having a lot of trouble finding it. I need to know the specific data that each chapter of xxxHolic was released. That means the separate date for each chapter. I think the magazine it runs in is called Weekly Young Magazine, and I think it comes out on Mondays. Thanks! Also, if anyone has this same information for tsubasa, that would be really helpful as well.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

prnoct90 said:
I need to know the specific data that each chapter of xxxHolic was released.
For each individual chapter??? That would be practically impossible.... I don't think any site would have that kind of information. Sorry about that. But all I know is that the manga first serialized on the 24th of February, 2004.
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

There is some really important information Im looking for, and Im having a lot of trouble finding it. I need to know the specific data that each chapter of xxxHolic was released. That means the separate date for each chapter. I think the magazine it runs in is called Weekly Young Magazine, and I think it comes out on Mondays. Thanks! Also, if anyone has this same information for tsubasa, that would be really helpful as well.
To find this out, you're going to have to find Week Shounen's website and look through archives. My Japanese reading knowlege is piddly squat, so I can't help you with specific navigation, but that would be where I'd look. I'm sure they have a section like Shonen Jump where magainzes and what was in it is listed as backissues.
 

prnoct90

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

Well if anyones wondering why I want to know, its because I want to start reading both xxxHolic and Tsubasa, but I want to read them in the order they were released. This way, the crossovers will match up, wont they? I still haven't found the information though.


I just thought I would show you guys a file of the dates I've already found. Its been really hard just to get these ones. This is so frustrating.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2fzki7
 
Last edited:

chison

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: xxxHolic Volume Cover Thread

oversea step one is to "read a lot"
step two is starting to collect to local"trandlated version"
a manic who collect the japanese version as well...

a bought a holic vol 1(japanese) and just as i like xxxholic,
a love their book making,and book's jacket,

Shot at 2008-03-07


http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=74

a few volume are downloadable with bit torrent...
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

New release schedule, Mid-March. Thank to chibiyuuto for the info:

03/17 - Young Magazine #16 - Chapter 152 (on sale).
03/24 - Young Magazine #17 - Chapter 153 (CLAMP changed that. XXXHOLiC wasn't scheduled for this issue at first).
03/31 - Young Magazine #18 - Chapter 154.
04/07 - Young Magazine #19 - No XXXHOLiC scheduled.


Good schedule for XXXHOLiC, isn't it? And they even added a chapter where supposedly wouldn't be one. With this new schedule, there are only 2 chapters left to close volume 13 (which, weirdly enough, will be only released in June).
 

Lycoris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

That's almost more Holic than I know what to do with right now!

Ah, bliss. More Watanuki, more Yuuko, more general goodness. Thanks for the dates.
 

DrunkDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
825
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

Thanks for the info.
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
xxxHOLiC 152 Discussion/153 Prediction Thread

The new chapter is out at the R/T/S HERE!!

Grab it while it's hot and then come back here to discuss! Enjoy! :D
 

TsubasaCrazy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: xxxHOLiC 152 Discussion/153 Prediction Thread

Thanks for the scans ! That was a great chapter. what is going to happen now, Is Watanuki going to take her away
 

myth0logy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxHOLiC 152 Discussion/153 Prediction Thread

it...was...sooo...short!?

NOOOOOOOO >.<

it leaves me the question: where is Kohane going to live? The mother is going to get arrested/worse(maybe attacking a medium is against some rule in the spirit realms), and I don't think Yuuko will take her in out of the kindness(lol) in her heart.
 

razielkun1982

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Re: xxxHOLiC 152 Discussion/153 Prediction Thread

I dont think Kohane will stay with Yuuko and Watanuki. The thing that is about to happen seems to be dangerous and I dont think Yuuko will want her to be at the shop then.
Maybe her father saw the mess on TV and decides to come back to take her or something. There's also the posibility that Doumeki takes her to the temple... We shall see.
Now Watanuki needs to go back to the shop and stay with Yuuko while she recovers ( we need to see how bad her injuries were by the way, since she was left there and we never got to see what really happened to her :P )
 

Kailen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

Great! For once, there's actually going to be a good number of chapters to read. I hope we get to the main plot with them.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
xxxHolic 153 Discussion/154 Prediction Thread

Chapter 153 is now out here!!!

So what is this chapter about? Youko or Kohane? What's the fate of Kohane?
Discuss it here and predict what will happen after you have gazed into your crystal ball! :amuse
 

myth0logy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxholica 153 Discussion/154 Prediction Thread

xxxholica wtf?

:P


Moderator Notice:
holica what? :p~ ibra87
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: xxxHolic Anime Thread

Eh?! I'm suprised that no one watches this anime? Not even the 1st season or the special?
For me i DEFINTELY CAN remember is the 19-sai - 1st OP and the 1st ED. The 19-sai MTV wins :XD

As for the anime, I like the "broken fingers" episode and the "ghost-story telling" episodes. There were 1 or 2 episodes which kind of creeps me out though. What about the rest of you? Which episodes do you like or dislike most?
 

myth0logy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Anime Thread

I saw the first episode of the anime, it convinced to read the manga :P

I like the intro though.
 

lazyboyrod

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
2,026
Reaction score
45
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: xxxHolic Anime Thread

I just saw the first episode and loved it

xxxHolic fan.
 

DrunkDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
825
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule

Hmm... So one more chapter before it goes back on break.
 
Top