- Joined
- Jan 6, 2016
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 16
- Country
-
hello, I'm Murio and I registered to the forum so that I could argue with strangers about shingeki no kyojin because why not 


Welcome and have fun with that, lolhello, I'm Murio and I registered to the forum so that I could argue with strangers about shingeki no kyojin because why not![]()

Then you'll get along with everyone here.hello, I'm Murio and I registered to the forum so that I could argue with strangers about shingeki no kyojin because why not![]()

Its always good, lolThanks ^_^ i've been arguing a bit already and i found some nice people, dis con be gud

Literally the most relatable thing I've heard so far in 2016.That's humanity's problem, my friend![]()
indeed it is ;__; what faction are you associated with? they're all bad and good at the same time XDLiterally the most relatable thing I've heard so far in 2016.
I have to catch up in reading attack on titan. I have to catch up in a lot of things. So hopefully I'll see you around the AoT section once i stop procrastinating... it's just that... Fallout 4... is so good..

Ah, yeah anime and manga are completely different as always. {Except FMAB that is}i don't really know ;_; a lot of them are interesting.
i think it's hanji (manga version, she's a little different there)
but i like how erwin is a mo fo down inside.
i loved the evolution of armin, i want to see where it is going.
i also love jean, he's uselss but his emotions are so well designed that i can't help but feel sympathetic.
lately my favourite character is berthold, but a lot of characters are so well pictured that i love them even if they aren't my kind of character,
like mikasa, levi etc
what about yours?![]()
