Yo wassup Mangahelpers

SilverbladeVI

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello. I'm Silverblade. The guy who wrote the Naruto predictions for the past year.

I am new to this forum. I decided to move here from my old forum. I had an old account on here. I forgot the username/password to it though. But anyways.

I am going to continue writing Naruto predictions soon along with One Piece Predictions as well since it's a good manga.

I joined to discuss Naruto and One Piece with the community. Since this is a huge manga community. (Even though I'm not a big fan of Mangas)

:)

(yeah I joined Jan - A late intro for me. But this my first post though.)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey SilverbladeVI! Welcome! :confetti

Do you have a favourite colour?
Have you watched any of the OP movies?
What mangas are you currently reading apart from OP and Naruto?
 

SilverbladeVI

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey SilverbladeVI! Welcome! :confetti

Do you have a favourite colour?
Have you watched any of the OP movies?
What mangas are you currently reading apart from OP and Naruto?
Blue and Grey
Not yet.
None.
;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Welcome back to the forums Silver? Since you had and older account here I guess ^^~

Thanks for making an intro post. Do you read or watch Bleach?

Notice it was missing from your list above... :)
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
lo silverblade
 

SilverbladeVI

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Welcome back to the forums Silver? Since you had and older account here I guess ^^~

Thanks for making an intro post. Do you read or watch Bleach?

Notice it was missing from your list above... :)
Yeah. I logged in once on that account I think.

I don't watch bleach. XD

;( I can't get into it. lol

Hello shaheer.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Hi there, Silverblade. :> Good luck with the predictions! I've actually dropped the Naruto series long ago tehee :tem​
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Helloooooo!

Welcome to Naruto paradise! I will keep an eye on you:police...:p...
If you like predictions, then you should check out this threadclicky

Who's UR favorite Naruto character? How about OP?



Hi there, Silverblade. :> Good luck with the predictions! I've actually dropped the Naruto series long ago tehee :tem​
Blasphemy!:yelling
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Hi there, Silverblade. :> Good luck with the predictions! I've actually dropped the Naruto series long ago tehee :tem​
lol same here ^^

I did :ninja read some recent chapters though.

Silver, have you read any manhwas? (Korean mangas)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello SilverbladeVI,

Welcome to MH and the zone. Whatever happened to your Naruto and One Piece predictions? I hope to see you around a lot.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 
Top