Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I love you too, Dermie. <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Derp.
Can't swim.
Scared of seafood and a useless mod. :d

Baka.
What's with the depressing mood Buggy? you're normally so upbeat...were you attacked by Perona's ghosts or something? :p

:o No. M3J is the bestest mod ever and I love him <3 Also, he my baby daddy.
:o
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No activity here for two days!!? *gaaasp*

Milly, are you skilled with economics and business planning? (Honestly).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No activity here for two days!!? *gaaasp*

Milly, are you skilled with economics and business planning? (Honestly).
I choose to believe it's because I was away...

Hey Millhouse :p, where you been?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No activity here for two days!!? *gaaasp*

Milly, are you skilled with economics and business planning? (Honestly).
I dunno. Basic economics I guess. And it depends with business planning, but I'd say novice at best.

I choose to believe it's because I was away...

Hey Millhouse :p, where you been?
Abusing my powers in Naruto section.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

:onoz

What in God's name have you done man?!

My eyes, :chair warning @ everyone don't click that spoiler link.

That is worse than Mr. Burns taking a shower scene. :faint
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Any one of you wanna do my hw for me so I can mod on Tuesday thru Thursday because of new chapter/spoilers?
T__T
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

How about you do your homework, I mod for you :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I am. I get distracted easily.

<--- attention span of a baby

And whattabout you, Essayboy?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I've got a week to finish. A page a day and I'll be ready.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You gonna have enough time to proofread?



Also, I feel good because my face is smoooooooth. Like I feel no sign of beard or anything, just smooth, soft skin. :') Epic. Though I do have a goatee.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Waiting for the pics....

Moderator Notice:
No pics unless I get promised no pics of people with weird facial hair.~ M3J
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

At Drexel, no. Brookdale, since around beginning of Feb. It'll end in two or three weeks.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Waiting for the pics....

Moderator Notice:
No pics unless I get promised no pics of people with weird facial hair.~ M3J
You won't be getting one of those from me, that's for sure.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I'll get it from the mods/gmods. :mad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top