Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Nope. If things go the way they should, I will be on June 12.
Hi5.
Have fun and don't forget to take some pics.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

And if you haaaaaaave? ¬¬
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Then shame on you. Though it's not cheating if you're not together.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Thanks. I'll try to remember. :s
You going with family or friends?
Are you going to dance?
Favourite song atm?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You going with family or friends?
Are you going to dance?
Favourite song atm?
Friends.
Probably. Hope not.
No idea. Quite a few.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Then shame on you. Though it's not cheating if you're not together.
Indeed, hence why I'm thinking of making another mistake on Friday. But what can I say, she's home alone and got alcohol :oh

I'll be on skype on friday for some hours though, and Saturday... Depending on when her parents are coming home.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

But if you're gonna regret it later on, don't nail her. <_< Nawty boi.

When'll you go to bed?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Bah, why not? I'm kinda in a "meh" mood now so who cares ¬¬

Normally between midnight and two am. I'm like, super-sick now so I'll prolly go to bed early.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Bah, why not? I'm kinda in a "meh" mood now so who cares ¬¬

Normally between midnight and two am. I'm like, super-sick now so I'll prolly go to bed early.
Oooh what's wrong Blai, not feeling so awesome now? :(
I really do need to get skype, I hear most people around these parts have it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I was about to get sick but I became awesome instead. *blows my nose*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

[Barney is lying in bed with a cold]Barney: This is a low moment for the Barnacle. I should be off playing laser-tag right now but instead...don't look at me, I'm hideous. [hides his face in the pillows]Robin: You just look like a regular guy.Barney: Exactly, I'm a Ted! I'm wearing elastic waist fleece pants.Robin: And isn't it more comfy?Barney: [begrudgingly] Yes.Robin: Come on, you need to eat something.Barney: Too weak...to hold...bowl.Robin: Fine, I'll feed you.[Robin feeds him some soup; Barney spits it out.]Barney: [in a baby voice] Ouchy in my mouth... I don't want it. I want ice cream.Robin: No, you're not having ice cream for dinner just because you're sick.Barney: But my throat hurts.Robin: No...Barney: I HATE YOU!Robin: Oh. [stands up to leave]Barney: Don't leave me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Bah, why not? I'm kinda in a "meh" mood now so who cares ¬¬

Normally between midnight and two am. I'm like, super-sick now so I'll prolly go to bed early.
You sure you won't regret it?

Kk, hpe you get better soon. :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I know I will regret it, and thanks :hug
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Recommend me an indian film to watch...preferably one that's on par with Veer Zaara...ya dig?

Petroleum Jelly? or Vaseline?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I know I will regret it, and thanks :hug
Then don't do it. :(
No problue. :hug

Recommend me an indian film to watch...preferably one that's on par with Veer Zaara...ya dig?

Petroleum Jelly? or Vaseline?
Veer Zaara, never really saw it, never appealed much to me. Try Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? Or Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge or DDLJ or whatever the damn name is.

nou
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr

Say good night before you leave the channels. Our feelings are hurt.

:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

:hurr Oh I think I like dat smiley Kaiten :hurr

Hai thar M3J, don't leave before I log on. It's a golden rule.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr

Say good night before you leave the channels. Our feelings are hurt.

:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr
I refuse. Trying to cut back on the spam, and me saying good night is spam. Especially when it's not needed since I'm not actively discussing.

:hurr Oh I think I like dat smiley Kaiten :hurr

Hai thar M3J, don't leave before I log on. It's a golden rule.
I didn't know you were gonna log on. :( <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top