Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Dunno, cba with IRC, I might log on tomorrow for a lil' while.

Oh, heard you got your first 3 kill streak today. Not cool man, not cool..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Good. Could be better.

You should.
Neither have I.

Not satisfied yet?
What's wrong?
I know.
hi5

This thread sucks.

Dunno, cba with IRC, I might log on tomorrow for a lil' while.

Oh, heard you got your first 3 kill streak today. Not cool man, not cool..
Aww. :( What's wrong?

I'm a noob. <_< I get sniped and I am not patient enough to aim and shoot.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Haha, you're a noob indeed :3

Nah, I dunno, just don't feel like IRC'ing. Gotten kinda irritated or headache last few times, but I'll join you soon enough :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What's wrong?
I know.
hi5

This thread sucks.

Worrried about my exam results. :XD
Mmmm.
Sweet.

Wow. You think so? I think you've got the best thread in the house. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Haha, you're a noob indeed :3

Nah, I dunno, just don't feel like IRC'ing. Gotten kinda irritated or headache last few times, but I'll join you soon enough :)
I had the most embarrassing death too today. I just shot this guy who planted a bomb. I jumped, thought I wouldn't die... I did. <_< Apparently it was too high. We lost. I think we had a traitor on our team. Or a tard.

Kk. Feel better and join quickly enough, Blaiber! <3

Worrried about my exam results. :XD
Mmmm.
Sweet.

Wow. You think so? I think you've got the best thread in the house. :)
lulz. Don't worry about it. I never am. :3
Derp.
Bitter.

Because I'm lax and stuff. It's missing a female or two. Specifically riki, goodsy, and c_k. :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Haha, you really, really suck :D I wanna play with you...

Oh, and you just gave me my headache back >,>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Glad to see Blaiber catching on :nod

Moderator Notice:
Bully D:~ Blai
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Haha, you really, really suck :D I wanna play with you...

Oh, and you just gave me my headache back >,>
I didn't know that'd kill me. I've done higher without being killed. <__< Plus, it's just like driving, I do risky and suicidal stuff like that all the time. And I was in a hurry to defuse the bomb. And I wanted to feel like Raikage. :|
You need PS3, so luckily for me you won't see my shitness. :3

I have pain killers if you want some.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why is sunrise better than sunset. Sunset is better. It cooler out, my day is ending, I can relax and have fun. Sunrise is another day of work and school to look forward to :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Sunrise looks prettier. And it signifies new beginnings.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.


Moderator Notice:
Warning + infraction given to Kai ^^~ Charlie-San


no animal porn kai. :nono

[kaiten]There just hugging. I've seen worse on Animal Planet :oh[/kaiten]
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Do I see you and Charles caught in the mousetrap? D:

Moderator Notice:
Warning + infraction given to Milly ^^~ Charlie-San


No porn related >> :hurr :hurr.

:nono
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck


New smiley. You like?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hahahaha! whose idea was those smiley??? I can hardly see a situation where you would have to use that.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hahahaha! whose idea was those smiley??? I can hardly see a situation where you would have to use that.
Dont worry, it's just for Kai's personal fetish. Although I cant speak for others. :amuse
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey~


Okay not really. But I just felt like this was a perfect match for your thread title. Also I agree with Kaiten, sunset > sunrise.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm going to disagree with 3c and Kaiten actually. If you've ever been up early enough to watch the Sunrise on the beach, it's just as good as a sunset, if not better. Though I'm just going by pictures/video, since I've never been on the West coast to watch the sunset on the beach...but whatever.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

The sunrise can indeed be more beautiful than the sunset, although they're pretty similar. What I'm going by is how they make me feel, and I associate sunrise with waking up, heat and annoyance. While sunset is when the appartment gets a little darker, the annoying sunlight dissapears and the temperature gets cooler.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well being up for the sunrise is actually a cooler temperature, since the land has had all night to cool off, but I see your point.

And yeah, I enjoy having my room feel like a crypt sometimes xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top