Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Dude. Don't you want to get closer to Akainu, Gecko, Aki, Goodsy & Tsukisama-senpai, hey? Read OP. Notice how all those who don't READ OP always bring up the "art" being troll and not the "story"...

Well just start reading one dammit.
Because we don't know the story to comment on it? <_<
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Art never bothered me cause it was one of the first manga I ever read :3 If you love me, you will read it <3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Damn you Dermie. You got me trapped. :(
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Damn straight, you seriously won't regret it though. Just gotta get past that first chapter!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I shall eventually. AR Rahman and Udit Narayan come first though. I use Chrome to do music, video, games, and manga.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

OP gets boring around chapter 70-80. No joke.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

True story. I made it to ch.90 though. :shakefist

Nah, seriously. Try Fairy Tail instead of OP.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Try Fairy Tail and OP. What's wrong with you E3!!!?? :laser
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

OP is entertaining,but it has not a real plot up until now.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

One Piece is one of those manga that isn't just amazing right away. You gotta give it plenty of time. I know it seems like a pain guys, but trust me, once you get into it, its great. All the smaller arcs at the beginning are just setup.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I like my avatar.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I like it too <3 Finally, a hot girl!! :yelling
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It's hotter than the last one,definitely.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Kate's always hot.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Don't lynch me but who is Kate?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Kate Beckinsale... go google her. Or Wiki her. She's an amazing actress.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

She's rather hot yeah.. but not really as hot as sophia bush.. but indeed a runner-up!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Pic of Sophia plz.
I think I have her saved as wallpaper pic but I'm not sure.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise


 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Oh, her. I have a wallpaper of her. She's quite hot. I think I got her mixed up with Sophia Monk though, or someone else Bush. <_<

NOthing can beat Kate though. I've awesome wallpapers of few hawt females. :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top