Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

My wallpaper is a windows original... it's like a boat on the water and then a sun behind the sails or sth.. kinda boring but cba to customize it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Want some of my wallpapers? I gots Kate, Sophia, Anne Hathaway, Piper Perabo, and Famke Jensen along with few others.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Only the hottest ones please. no nudity either, if there is then i can't concentrate :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

So how do you wanna share?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

messenger?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Kk. You wanna IM first?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yeh, log in, indian guy. o/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

A few? How many wallpapers are you talking about here? :p
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

525+vat :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I am logged in.

+525 is pics of Kristen Stewart to make wallpaper of btw.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I can't see you so poke me :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I nudged you instead. Is that okay?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Very okay. And I must say that the pictures made it VERY okay.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I even shared that vintage Kristen Stewart pic with you. :3

Which reminds me, I need to find more wallpapers. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I only use op colourspreads as wallpapers. I can't remember the last time I had a hot chick on my wall. okay that came out wrong, but you get the idea
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I've never had anything that resembles manga on my desktop but a wallpaper of zabuza back in the days.....
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I had a few wallpapers of Itachi/Akatsuki back in the day, but that's many years ago now. For many years my wallpapers have been random stuff, beautiful scenery or great pictures of me and my friends. Like now I've had a wallpaper of Modern Warfare 2 since November. LINK. And yes I have it fully sized on my 42 inch HD TV that I use as my screen :cool:

I realize having wallpapers of games is a little geeky, but Modern Warfare is an exception as the game is too epic and manly to be called geeky. In fact if you play it hardcore you're pure awesome. I'm thinking of changing to THIS one now.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I officially declare this the spamiest thread at MH. Congratulations.

I do color pages as my wall paper too. My current wall paper.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I officially declare this the spamiest thread at MH. Congratulations.

I do color pages as my wall paper too. My current wall paper.
QFT.

Did YOU color that!? Oh my freaking god! If you did then you have some serious skill i didn't know about.

Milly post your current wallpaper. Unless it's too dirty :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top