


No.What?? you don't like hip hop 3-san???
roawr. Love the songs.
Don't know any of those...No.
roawr. Love the songs.
Dunno. Kishore Kumar, Udit Narayan, Abhijeet, Mukesh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Atif Aslam, Vinod Rathod, and etc. Yours?
Nayak nahiiiii, khalnayak hoon main!


Nicole makes me wanna touch myself. Slowly because her last name is too damn hard to spell. <_<
You suck.Don't know any of those...![]()

Me or 3cmm? I don't remember having any intelligent moment last night.Bollywood is awesome as a parody
Also, how could a person, such as yourself, who are pretty intelligent (from time to time, like last night) end up being a Naruto mod?
Yes, that was indirectly a bash towards 3cmm D;
It's just talking in fast beat about boning some ho in a lowrider while smoking a spliff.Is there any particular reason you don't like it??

Well it's not all like that but yeah, I do get your pointIt's just talking in fast beat about boning some ho in a lowrider while smoking a spliff.![]()
.
I will never forgive you. At least there was a compliment in that bashing. You're still dead to meBollywood is awesome as a parody
Also, how could a person, such as yourself, who are pretty intelligent (from time to time, like last night) end up being a Naruto mod?
Yes, that was indirectly a bash towards 3cmm D;


<__<Well it's not all like that but yeah, I do get your point.
Shhhhhh, don't tell people. D: I don't want them to expect me to not bash 'em.Okay, not intelligent. Read normal non-bashing moment D: