Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

It's not me. -.-

Yes. It's treating me boringly. X_x Only one day off at least, and two at most. Dunno what to do, usually. And I do cashier at a store. How's vacation treating you?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Great. Today I've played some football (what you call soccer, silly americans), played some Mass Effect 2, watched two World Cup matches, eaten ice cream and watched Hangover (for the second time, awesome movie nonetheless). Nothing special, but quite an awesome day.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I've watched Hangover like, so many times and it never gets old. And I know you mean football as soccer. I'm a cool American. But nice to hear. Better than going to the party?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh yeah, the party :rofl

Nah I didn't go. It was too far away and I simply didn't "have the energy" to pull off the effort. Perhaps not better than the party, but the day was still satisfactory.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

So long as you're happy with the day, fuck anything else. Nice to hear you had a good day though.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Just came back from work at the Hilton hotel. I thought I was supposed to be working at the bar for a university ball but they stuck me with the lesbian dance party :(. You would think, "hang on, guys love lesbians, why is he moaning", and that's where you're wrong; most of the lesbians there were so butch and ugly it's fascinating. They drank so much draft lager I was in awe O_O.

I'm shattered!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

They're lesbians because they can't get any man! Derp! D:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why would I be mad? And I don't fuck the computer and lick it. That emoticon is a gross misrepresentation of me. Even jdw used it, I think, in Naruto section. T_T
You left skype so suddenly and so early we assumed you were mad. Or hate us.

Link me to the post pwease. I need to see that for myself :m3j

At least you got a smiley. I demand a Kai smiley.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You guys know I leave about 2, especially to go to sleep. I don't get mad easily. I'm a Naruto mod. <_< And I hate only a very few of you. :3

No. Go find it yourself. And I want a smiley that represents me. You can have that smiley if you want. And you have a smiley of your own: :kaiten
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Neji's lame, so what if his stupid technique is named after me. Your smiley represents all that is Milly. It's like the full experience summed up in a smiley.

I lost track of time. You missed the best parts.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

The :hurr smiley should be :3c instead. I could also accept this one

TOC should so be this one, even if it's way too awesome
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Don't get water above your head boy. :hurr can NEVER be :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Neji's lame, so what if his stupid technique is named after me. Your smiley represents all that is Milly. It's like the full experience summed up in a smiley.

I lost track of time. You missed the best parts.
Neji's lame, and you're lame. It all works out, man! And no it doesn't. I don't hump or lick computers. I'm guessing you and goodsy do when you talk to each other. I know Blai and Nuno does. D:

What best parts?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh yes, that's exactly what we do. :eyeroll

Plus Kaiten knows I already found a :kai smiley. I've just been waiting for a certain admin to get on IRC so I can ask him to add it. >.>

Milly, you shouldn't leave so suddenly. You know that you have to at least wait for c_k and I to acknowledge it before you go. Or has it been so long that you don't remember this? :(
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Doesn't it feel good to get trolled by globals again? If you really want maybe this could be you're smiley
I think it suits you Milly.

The :hurr smiley should be :3c instead. I could also accept this one

TOC should so be this one, even if it's way too awesome
is epic. Since we can't nominate our own smileys I'll tell xi0 next time he's on IRC. I This must happen:
. You are in charge of getting him to create :thornie. Unless he sees this post first and makes it easy on us


Oh yes, that's exactly what we do. :eyeroll

Plus Kaiten knows I already found a :kai smiley. I've just been waiting for a certain admin to get on IRC so I can ask him to add it. >.>

Milly, you shouldn't leave so suddenly. You know that you have to at least wait for c_k and I to acknowledge it before you go. Or has it been so long that you don't remember this? :(
I thought you forgot :(

He knows how you two feel about not beeping. I'm ashamed for him.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh yes, that's exactly what we do. :eyeroll

Plus Kaiten knows I already found a :kai smiley. I've just been waiting for a certain admin to get on IRC so I can ask him to add it. >.>

Milly, you shouldn't leave so suddenly. You know that you have to at least wait for c_k and I to acknowledge it before you go. Or has it been so long that you don't remember this? :(
The deal was for IRC, not Skype. :mad :yelling :derp

Doesn't it feel good to get trolled by globals again? If you really want maybe this could be you're smiley
I think it suits you Milly.
No and no.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hey :wtf :vin :ck :aki :hurr

So when you coming back to Late Night IRC?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I dunno. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a year. Who knows? Certainly not me.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Need my help? Cause I'm good with things like this. Hmmm....let's see......today! :yelling :crying

Or ya know...whenever. :thumbs

O and have you seen the movie the Invention of Lying? I bought it the other day and its pretty funny. Stars Ricky Gervais :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You can't even get Skype to work. <_<

No. Is it good? And I dunno that guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top