Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

COWER IN FEAR OF MY GIRTH



RAwr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

WUT GIRTH

THAT WORD IS NOT KOSHER ENOUGH 4 U, STOP USING IT
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Mah posts has GIRTH :ginwut
GirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirthGirth
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

*walks into the thread and looks at Kaiten and Milly*

:notrust





Anyways, what's your favorite dessert?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

He has a gay side for me.

Dunno, I really have none. I guess it can be ice cream, though occasionally. What's yours?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

What kind of ice cream?

I don't really have a favorite....ice cream or cheese cake maybe...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Vanilla. Dunno if blue raspberry counts as it's more italian ice or shorbet than ice cream, I guess. What's your favorite?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Mmmm...Strawberry Haagen-Dazs is pretty amazing. A lot of Ben and Jerry's is good too. They have a limited batch Key Lime Pie out now for the summer.........epic.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Some Ben and Jerry's have scary combo though. Plus, it sounds fattening.
You like Italian ice?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

All Ice Cream is fattening......and Ben and Jerry's have some scary awesome combos

Yeah, I enjoy Rita's. They have them up there don't they?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

They do. I saw at least three within close vicinity of each other, I think. Two anyway. That is, if ten minutes by car is considered close.

What's your favorite flavor?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I like to mix flavors. Melon-orange is good. Orange-Raspberry is good too. Plus you have to have gelotti
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Ever tried blue raspberry? If so, didja like it? If not, then try it! :yelling

Never had gelotti. How's it feel?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Sorry, meant Gelati. And it's not real gelati, but Rita's is sort of like ice cream, but tastes different. There are different flavors of gelati too.

And no, I've never had Blue Raspberry from Rita's, but I know the flavor and have had other things flavored with it. Unfortunately, some things are just Raspberry and colored blue.......real Blue Raspberry is more sour and intense than regular Raspberry.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Well, the good thing is that it colors your tongue blue, no?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

How is that ever a could thing? Unless it's Halloween?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Blue's awesome, thus blue tongue is awesome.

Until someone jokes about you licking a smurf's ass or something. <_<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

...but don't you think it looks a little ridiculous? I don't think I'd care...especially if I were drunk. But I wouldn't eat/drink something solely because I want to dye my tongue.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

<_<
I've spent tons of money on blue Airheads at school. <_< It's fun. You should try it.

It may look ridiculous, but it's blue! BLUE!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top