Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Lmao^^, very nice E3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Was that Arsenio :wtf

HeM3J has a gay side for mehim.
Fixed for you. You're welcome :thumbs
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Post in the voice recording thread. \o/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I refuse to. :(
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Is your voice ugly or what? D:
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Hey, get a new thread title...this one sucks and I'm tired of seeing it. K? Thanks.

P.S. :lovebunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Yes, it is ugly. No joke.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Why did you ignore dermie? He said to get a new thread title, get on it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Now shut up and stop complaining about the topic title.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I'm still ignoring your girth.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

If you were, you wouldn't have posted here. Now, keep this dead pl0x.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

If you were, you wouldn't have posted here. Now, keep this dead pl0x.
REVIVE!!!!!!!!!

I'M THE GENDER BENDER AND I WEAR A PINK TUTU!!!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I'm trying so hard to ignore your girth 3-san, but I just keep coming back :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

It's impossible to ignore my girth, even if I try to hide it. Can't blame you. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

How are you? How's the busy life of a naruto mod going? any stand-out stories or posts that make the job seem worthwhile?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I'm bored as always. Being a Naruto mod isn't as challenging or busy until the chapter or spoilers come out.
Kinda, but I'd rather not share. For the sake of members' privacy, if not to make me look cool.
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Hi M3J.

So I have a question. Is m***y your nick that just the staff know about it or I can reveal to everybody in MH? :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I have no idea, tbh. People don't call me that, apart from the staff. And to be honest, I'd prefer it stay like that as I consider staff members to be closer for some weird reason.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I am the exception to that rule :kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top