- Joined
- Apr 27, 2011
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 75
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hello one and all! Here, I ask you a question that's been on my mind for a long time and since the manga ended, I believe it's time to find the answer. Okay, here it is, Who's your favorite Naruto characters of all time? Please, Participate as your answer is very appreciated and inform your friends to do as well. You can list as many characters as you like and you can, if you want, even give your reasons for liking said characters.
Here is my personal answer:
Kushina (Loveliest Mom)
Minato (Best Dad)
Jiraiya (I miss you so much)
Itachi (Cool Incarnate)
Guy (What a guy!)
Naruto (Protagonist and the Champion of Talk no Jutsu)
Hinata (Best girl won, yay!)
Hashirama (Best cells in the history of the universe)
Thank you so much for your participation, love you all fellow Naruto fans.
Here is my personal answer:
Kushina (Loveliest Mom)
Minato (Best Dad)
Jiraiya (I miss you so much)
Itachi (Cool Incarnate)
Guy (What a guy!)
Naruto (Protagonist and the Champion of Talk no Jutsu)
Hinata (Best girl won, yay!)
Hashirama (Best cells in the history of the universe)
Thank you so much for your participation, love you all fellow Naruto fans.
