Favorites Your favorite anime soundtrack

NORI

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
23
Age
37
Country
United States
There may have been a thread on this already and if I missed it, I want to apologize to the moderators. Anyways,

What's your favorite soundtrack in anime? I'm a *huge* music buff and I think that a good soundtrack can add a whole new dimension to an anime both on a visual and emotional level. Unfortunately it's overlooked but people don't realize how important it is. Right now my favorites are.

Made In Abyss (Kevin Penkin is a genius)
Paprika/Millennium Actress ( Susumu Hirasawa is amazing )
Cowboy Bebop (Yoko Kanno is amazing)
Mushi Shi (Unf, the entire thing )

How about yours?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
What comes to mind: BNHA, Ao no Exorcist, Ping Pong The Animation, Magi, Uchouten Kazoku, One Punch Man, Fate/zero, Haikyu, Silver Spoon, Noragami, Aldnoah Zero, Hunter x Hunter(1999).
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
My favorites are Hetalia (weird choice I know), Hunter X Hunter (2011), FMA:B, Magi, Death Note and Fairy Tail (both the original and 2016).
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
anime=Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin
Song/Artist= Coldrain-Were not alone

the anime opening and song is badass and powerful...:arro:arro
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
anime=Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin
Song/Artist= Coldrain-Were not alone

the anime opening and song is badass and powerful...:arro:arro
Yea, I agree. That song was in my head for weeks :D
 
Top