Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
dude its not 12 its 18.... dont you know your pizzas? xD
(town=Oskarshamn Population= about 25k)

Gold Knight said:
Gah, talk about temptation XD
no kidding, if I had more money I would be FAT
 

JanneK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Gold Knight said:
This is kinda inspired by shinwei's 'Canned Sardines in Tomato Sauce!' thread.

What's your favorite food?
Macarony and meatballs!

Gold Knight said:
Do you like to cook?
Even though I suck at it, yes, it's really fun :D

Gold Knight said:
Do you have a special recipe?
Sadly, no ;(
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm going to try and liven up another dead thread!

What's your favorite food?

Bagels. With either raspberrry or strawberry cream cheese.

Do you like to cook?

Yes! I love cooking. My mom cooks all the time and she is absolutely amazing!

Do you have a special recipe?

Mom's homemade Potatoes Au Gratin. Meaning: hashed potato, cheese, sourcream, paprika, and some other stuff with butter-soaked cornflakes on top cooked in the oven. MMMMM. soo cheesy and good!
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
I'd say chinese and then egyptian food (delicious, but makes u go fat) ,some how lebanese food and then he usual like pizza and McDonald's
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
My favourite food are burrita and lasagne :drool And hotchpotch :drool As spicy as possible :drool

I really suck at cooking, and the only think I can make on my own is a sandwich. Actually that's not even a real sandwich 'cause I don't know how to spread butter on bread :notrust
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yFANTgirl said:
My favourite food are burrita and lasagne :drool And hotchpotch :drool As spicy as possible :drool

I really suck at cooking, and the only think I can make on my own is a sandwich. Actually that's not even a real sandwich 'cause I don't know how to spread butter on bread :notrust
I hate spicy food.

Make sure that the butter is soft enough for you to spread ;)
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meat. The more the better. I seem to have a hunger for it all the time. Beef is my friend... or at least to the rest of my body, the heart excluded.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Dfinitly pizza, no matter from what bur, restaurant, but pizza ^^ The second would be my mom's special eggs with bacon ^^ The third would be fast foods hamburgers (yeah, they are really not healthy from what it looks like, but whetver ;p) xD
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Chow Mein and Chicken Noodles....:drool
Chips and Curry...:drool
Chili Crisps...:drool
Choclolate Minstrels....:drool
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
DemonDays said:
Chow Mein and Chicken Noodles....:drool
Chips and Curry...:drool
Chili Crisps...:drool
Choclolate Minstrels....:drool
They all starts with the letter "C".:D
Great choice, DemonDays. :thumbs
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
They all starts with the letter "C".:D
Great choice, DemonDays. :thumbs
Haha i didnt even notice!!
And whats weirder is my favourite drink is Coke and Jack Daniels.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
1- Ice cream;
2- Chocolate;
3- Many italian dishes;
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
NeoShweaty said:
Meat. The more the better. I seem to have a hunger for it all the time. Beef is my friend... or at least to the rest of my body, the heart excluded.
I like chicken. I could eat chicken for every meal. Next to that, I like turkey. I'm not fond of beef. But - oh! The best cut of meat ever is a good t-bone steak!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
What's your favorite food?
Ummm... I like food in general and can eat almost everything. I have a strong stomach :smile-big. My friends and I joke about how we sometimes dream about food and are surprised that we aren't obese (yet).

Do you like to cook?
Yep yep! Since I have gone to college, I would cook if I want some homemade food and when I'm sick of dorm food.
I get inspired by Food Network and I could watch it 24/7 (if it wasn't for animes and mangas).

Do you have a special recipe?
Nope. I usually make something and forget the exact measurement of ingredients I used. :darn
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1. My favorite food has got to be Spaghetti and meatballs.
2. Na, I don't like to cook, I'm too lazy to make food.
3. Well no, but I have my own snack that I give to friends, it's called the super sugary killer sandwich
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My favorite food is also Spaghetti, Shrimp fried rice, sweet and sour chicken,
I love to cook and bake.
don't really have a recipe yet, just a bunch of family recipes.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
My favorite food are the beef noodle soup from chinese restaurants @ phils. (just never get tired of them)
I like to cook except when forced to. *cough* by parents *cough*
Don't have any recipes.
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
What's your favorite food?
Japanese Sushi are great, as are italian Carbonara Spaghetti and french Tartiflette :amuse

Do you like to cook?
Only if it doesn't take too long, but since things you cook yourself are always better than things you buy, I like to cook from time to time :amuse

Do you have a special recipe?
Yes, my own special recipe : the Salmon Barbarian :D Raw salmon cut in dices, fried sesame seeds, you put the salmon and sesame in a big bowl of rice, then add sesame oil and soy sauce. Easy to do and delicious :amuse
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
hm, favorite food eh? well, almost everything i cook xD what else? if i am not the one to like what i cook with my own hands then none will like it i believe >.>
allthough i have some weird tastes mixing sweet with salty i can create some beautifull and tasty dishes ^_^ hehe
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I'm a soupy-noodle-pasta with lots of cheese-lover :)
I also like eating chicken porridge regardless of whether I'm sick XD
Oh yeah,
macaroni and cheese! or macaroni soup ^^

*drools*

I don't really like Mcdonalds.. Maybe KFC or Long John Silver.. But ever since the opening of Banquet island wide, I've stopped eating fast food whenever I go out XD
 
Top