Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

Red Hood

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
179
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Pasteles with Rice with Pigeon Peas (Arroz Con Gandules) , White Rice with Meatballs, Lasagna, Spicy Rice with Sausage, White Rice with Corn Beef XD. ohhh.. and who can forget chicken, i love chicken.. :P
 

candy rain

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
France
i like cooking very much,and i like chinese food ,it looks nice
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Chicken. :)
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Actually I like Yakiniku more... So Yakiniku is by far my favorite food.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
What is shrimp? Is it like a squid?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
this thread seems to be the one liner heaven. :amuse

my favourite both in preparing and eating is risotto, REAL risotto.

ive seen some stuff that people have called risotto but it reminded me more of dogfood.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a man of many tastes, a cultured tongue (in other words I'm fat), so it's impossible for me to say I have a favorite food. I do have favorite foods depending on certain categories. But when it comes down to it, if there's something I like in front of me, that's usually my favorite at the moment and there's nothing better.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Philly Cheesesteaks, so awesome. And im from New York and Im saying that!!!
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mi goreng


Not the healthiest of foods, but they are the best thing to have when you have a hangover :D
 

etineski

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I like cakes a lot.. especially caramel cakes.. I used to eat a lot, but its bad.. makes your triglycerides high... plus diabetes.. but i loveeeeeeee cake!
 

argetlam87

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Well, I'm Italian...
A Pizza or pasta with a nice sauce... --> *____*
 

El Autor

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I love Pizza!!!
 

stelok

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
46
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
My favorite food is Filipino food...lechon, pork liempo, beef tapa, chicken adobo, bangus, etc.
 

Yuki_Judai

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
hohohoho, i like fried rice, noodle, ramen, and then i love batagor!! I always eat it when i have a break at school. ^^
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
My favourite food now is Mussels soup!!! :D
It's just so delicious, and I love it when it's wine based with cream sauce. Totally rich and yummy!!! Cooking it in the normal wine base is easy, just need some celery, white wine, onions. The most important thing is the mussels must be washed thoroughly clean. You don't want to end up with a funny stomach yeah? :p
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is there anything better than just hanging out with your friends; sitting by a fire and chowing down on some clams, mussels, oysters, shrimp, or whatever, and drinking a couple of beers... ... thats the good life.
 

misterchaos

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
68
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
my favourite food is francesinha , a food that was created in porto, portugal very very good actually...



and yeah i like to cook... :p :p
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
My favorite food is definitely pizza!! But Salisbury steak is a close second. Both I can eat forever.....that's why I only get small amounts at a time....lol
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Pelmeni




Pea soup




Wareniki with cherry




Wareniki with potato




Wareniki with junket

 
Last edited:
Top