Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

Saint Markus

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
195
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How are we supposed to know that you are black? lol
And why do you think that black people usually like fried chicken?

I like mango!
true.

and i'm a ninja turtle who loves his peppa-rounin pizza!. hiyah!!.:D
 

ToxicStream

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hmm, seafood, spaghetti, chicken, chinese cuisines
 

Raki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Seafood, noodles, some Indian food (as long it is not super spicy) and Italian food.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
uhh, I'll have to go with Biryani
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
its pakistani
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chinese, Mexican, and Italian. fettuccini alfredo ftw. :whoo
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Chicken Chow Mein i forgot to add that in my list!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lets see here fav food, well ill go with the same answer as the last time but with a clarification; anything i make for myself and and that's usually a fusion..

anyways i recommend you lot watch Anthony Bourdains 'No Reservations'. lots of food i wanna try on that show..
 

dpsoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmm, i have many fave foods :)
i cook: some side dishes, err, soup, steak, noodles, uhm, that's all i think.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lets just say i can't live without MEEEEEEAAAAAT!!!!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL Ramen is awesome!

I forgot to add CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

dannydesil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Onion pizza and cold drink. I like these very much..
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Phở!!! is really delicious and I never get tired of it. It doesn't hurt that it's not at all expensive. :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason I've been eating more and more sushi, especially at lunch! Am I an addict now? :s
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, you are not. There's nothing wrong with eating sushi. It's not your fault that sushi's so good. Plus, I think it's healthy....maybe. I wish I could eat sushi everyday like you.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I love pizza. I could eat it without getting tired of it. I am picky with pizza though, but a perfect pizza makes the day better. That's the only food I can think of on top of my head.
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Yes pizza is damn good)) I can enjoy it every day.
In fact sometimes I like to eat some fastfood like chisburgers, but it's normally when I don't have time to cook. Also I like gaspacho.:) Especially in summer and borsh of course.:)
 
Top