Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
French Fries, peking duck, fried noodles, noodles, chicken, salat (with feta cheese)

What I certainly dont like is all kind of sea food, espacially FISH.
You could say I have a fishphobia ;)
 

jourrel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i love see-food!
 

fullmoon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
I loooo...ove Sushi andSashimi. They're so delicious and so.. expensive \m_m/




Phở!!! is really delicious and I never get tired of it. It doesn't hurt that it's not at all expensive.
Second that line :)

To answer questions in the OP:
Of course, I can cook but can anyone eat them is one different prob.
That prob maybe created by too many recipes of mine own :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I love fish...any fish...but my favorites are sea fruits fried in butter...maaan
Sushi is also among my favorites, but it's somehow on the same level as chicken.

@fullmoon
Those are some really nice pics(though the second one is google:notrust)...who puts such big pieces of fish on the riceballs anyway? Not that it's not a good idea:D, but still...
 
Last edited:

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
All the fish lovers should try a shark burger. I've heard they're the fishiest fish food to eat :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
^^I haven't tried shark burger, but shark is definitely among my top dishes...especially with a lot of spice
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Lately i became addicted to Nikumans - so damn tasty !!!!!
 

fullmoon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
@fullmoon
Those are some really nice pics(though the second one is google:notrust)...who puts such big pieces of fish on the riceballs anyway? Not that it's not a good idea:D, but still...

Nah, both of them are google :D
they do look good and taste good too.
At first I thought that its such a weird idea to eat raw fish but after eat them myself I end up really like them
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Seafood Paella! (All kinds of combinations! The possiblities are endless. :noworry)

Love it. Squid rings, prawns, scallops, mussels, clams and the list goes on...A lil bit of saffron or even samphire wouldn't hurt. ;)
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@fullmoon: Why did you have to post pictures? (Thank you though.) I love sushi and I'm actually hungry right now. LOL

I can never get enough of fruits in general, and I love strawberries. I'm trying to eat more vegetables, which is good because I also love vegetable stir-fry. Mmm...

Even though too much sodium is bad for the health, I really like salty foods. Pizza is delicious and for junkfood, I go for potato chips.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nothing beats Doritos Cool Ranch for junk food. :3
 

fullmoon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
@fullmoon: Why did you have to post pictures? (Thank you though.) I love sushi and I'm actually hungry right now. LOL
Bcs when looking at them I just want to eat them right away (of course I can't :() and I want to share the feeling :D
Many kind of food here sound somewhat strange to me. It would be great if there are pics of food when you guys talk about them, too. I think they look so good just as they taste :eyeroll
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Pizza is the best ever!
And other fast foods like french fries.Though i don`t like hamburgers:P
I don`t cook yet,i`m too young^^
 

kumkialbell

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Potatoes. My latest favourite way to eat the potato is potato Spinach Square recipe in a book called vegan brunch. He nutritional yeast and lemon juice and potatoes, getting a taste of butter olive oil divine.
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I like eating fries and burgers.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to cook. I can only fry.

Because I can't cook, I do not have any special recipe to share.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
I love cheese
That will be really hard living abroad for 6 months without eating some St Nectaire, Conté or Cantal
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Pizza,and I've eaten the napoletan one ahah. maybe cause I'm italian,but I eat a lot of pizza :tem. I like also the kebab.
 

agatha012

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
My favorite food is pizza. Buddy i love pizza and pasta. i am very much food freak. But pizza is my most favorite food.
 

mak123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Potatoes. My latest favourite way to eat the potato is potato Spinach Square recipe in a book called vegan brunch. He nutritional yeast and lemon juice and potatoes, getting a taste of butter olive oil divine.
Me too! I love every kind of potatoes!
 

ZERO PHOENIX

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am now and always have been a huge fan of pizza. Can't get enough of it.
 
Top