So I always wondered among the king candidates that were presented so far, which one do you think will make a good King, or the one true king that will unite the world. You can chose up to three candidates, since it's not easy to chose between all of them. Also you have to explain why you think that person would make a good king.
Here's my top 3
1-Alibaba
Why Alibaba?In the Balbadd arc he didn't knew what he wanted, but now he has matured. His household respects him and trusts him. Not just that but his vision of the world seems to me more attractive that Kouen's and Sinbad's. He truly cares for Balbadd, and wants to do whatever he can to make things right.He might sound a bit naive but he's building up to be a very good king, or whatever he'll become in Balbadd.
2-Sinbad: this was a really tough one. Normally I'd have chosen him over Alibaba, but after the last events I can't say for sure if I approve of his methods. Aside that fact, he's the perfect king candidate, he's charismatic and he wishes to change the world in a way.He took on refugees and gave them a shelter. And after what happened in SnB you can't just hate him, even if he did some questionable things.
3-Ren Kouha: he's the type of guy who takes monsters who had been rejected by everyone, to dress them and bandage them and make them part of his household. Whether he did it because he's eccentric or because he really cares, the fact is his household is very loyal to him. And I'd rather have someone like him at the head of the Kou empire than someone like Kouen.
So what are your top 3 ?
Here's my top 3
1-Alibaba
Why Alibaba?In the Balbadd arc he didn't knew what he wanted, but now he has matured. His household respects him and trusts him. Not just that but his vision of the world seems to me more attractive that Kouen's and Sinbad's. He truly cares for Balbadd, and wants to do whatever he can to make things right.He might sound a bit naive but he's building up to be a very good king, or whatever he'll become in Balbadd.
2-Sinbad: this was a really tough one. Normally I'd have chosen him over Alibaba, but after the last events I can't say for sure if I approve of his methods. Aside that fact, he's the perfect king candidate, he's charismatic and he wishes to change the world in a way.He took on refugees and gave them a shelter. And after what happened in SnB you can't just hate him, even if he did some questionable things.
3-Ren Kouha: he's the type of guy who takes monsters who had been rejected by everyone, to dress them and bandage them and make them part of his household. Whether he did it because he's eccentric or because he really cares, the fact is his household is very loyal to him. And I'd rather have someone like him at the head of the Kou empire than someone like Kouen.
So what are your top 3 ?
Last edited: