- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 532
- Reaction score
- 50
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here)
ah for now, my favorite quotes are the ones i use in my signature. I will copy paste them here though in case i change it someday ^^
*When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
*Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
*I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
*The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
*More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
*Did you hear? Did i reach you?
quotes picked from "Fruits Basket"
ah for now, my favorite quotes are the ones i use in my signature. I will copy paste them here though in case i change it someday ^^
*When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
*Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
*I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
*The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
*More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
*Did you hear? Did i reach you?
quotes picked from "Fruits Basket"
Last edited:
)
