Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here)
Alot of quotes from Bleach, I'm afraid.
What I find interesting is that Hollow Ichigo, Sado and Kurotsuchi Mayuri all say the same thing, more or less, in their own respective versions.
Hollow Ichigo; Ichigo, what's the difference between a King and his horse? I don't mean kiddy shit like 'One's a person and one's an animal' or 'One has two legs and one has four'. If their form, ability, and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the King and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the King?! There's only one answer; INSTINCT!
Shiba Kaien; Every time you and I interact...a bit of "heart" is born between us. Heart isn't something inside you. But whenever you think, whenever you remember someone, that's when heart is born. I mean, if you were the only one alive in the whole world, heart wouldn't exist, now would it?
Urahara Kisuke; That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat.
Zaraki Kenpachi; Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
Sado Yasutora;I don't believe that an absolute power really exists in any world. Power is unstable. It changes constantly. Small differences will always appear, as one has between you and I. So the one who widens that gap will be the winner!
Kurotsuchi Mayuri; No trial, no error, no ability to conceptualize. An omniscient being would have no need for such superfluous things... Am I making myself clear? For people who dabble in the sciences, such as ourselves, perfection would make us obsolete. Many magnificent things have been, and will continue to come into existence. And yet every last one of them will fall short of perfection's finish. Our function as men of science relies on their many shortcomings. Then, and only then, can we apply the fruits of our labor. To put it simply... as soon as you began spouting that nonsense about being an immaculate being... your fate was sealed. How dare you call yourself a man of science?