- Joined
- Mar 11, 2009
- Messages
- 291
- Reaction score
- 96
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was thinking of doing stats like in Eyeshield and to put our stuff (40 yard dash, etc)
I felt like adding that last one...what Oni inspires MAX
Height -- 5'6
Weight - 135 lbs
Power ----------- C (max bench 165 lbs)
Speed ----------- C (6.0s 50yd dash, 14)
Technique ------- D (Yukimitsu)
Intelligence ------ D (I read games almost the same way as Monta)
Stamina --------- C (5:21 mile, 16)
Determination --- D (Exactly like Sakuraba before he got serious)
Experience ------ E (few times in HS at lunch)
Inspiration --------- (...)
I will edit later when I kno recent stuff
c'mon post everyone I wanna see, if you don't know just guess and xplain on the parenthesis or something. sorry if it's too much
EDIT: Hey guys I think I did this wrong. I mean, a cornerback wouldn't want to have an A in weight right? and a running back wouldn't want an S in height...so should we not count those? Because then let's say you have the best requirements for a WR, having a C in weight shouldn't bring those scores down
I felt like adding that last one...what Oni inspires MAX
Height -- 5'6
Weight - 135 lbs
Power ----------- C (max bench 165 lbs)
Speed ----------- C (6.0s 50yd dash, 14)
Technique ------- D (Yukimitsu)
Intelligence ------ D (I read games almost the same way as Monta)
Stamina --------- C (5:21 mile, 16)
Determination --- D (Exactly like Sakuraba before he got serious)
Experience ------ E (few times in HS at lunch)
Inspiration --------- (...)
I will edit later when I kno recent stuff
c'mon post everyone I wanna see, if you don't know just guess and xplain on the parenthesis or something. sorry if it's too much
EDIT: Hey guys I think I did this wrong. I mean, a cornerback wouldn't want to have an A in weight right? and a running back wouldn't want an S in height...so should we not count those? Because then let's say you have the best requirements for a WR, having a C in weight shouldn't bring those scores down
Last edited: