Other Your voice thread ^^

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
my voice....sigh....sucks. i was told its high-pitched :blink..yeah, sure does:nerve....i have to modulate it with much effort so that i have to drawl to make it sound mature..
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My voice is like a manly man's.
 

Bengfleng

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
my voice is actually kind of.....well.......androgyn sometimes but other times its kind of low for some reason
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
my voice is actually kind of.....well.......androgyn sometimes but other times its kind of low for some reason
Don't you ever talk to me again, your voice is horrible ololol :yelling

Anyways, I've been told that for my feminine attitude on the forum with all the bunnysmileys and :wtf emoticons (I'm heterosexual btw, I just like to act "gay" because I know a lot of people who are intolerant towards people with sexual orientations apart from heterosexuality) and what not that I have a kinda dark, soft voice. I take that as a positive thing though and I have a hmm... rather matured voice for my age but not too dark. It's pretty nice for doing elvis covers... :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well my voice is too high pitched for a guy, not a girly voice but a 13 year old voice that is while i'm talking I guess I should force my voice to change.

I'm a fairly good singer I can do low notes with no efort and can do high notes that usually only women can do. I can sing in a soft voice and also in a really raspy voice similar to axl rose from GNR or Brian Johnson from AC/DC (not as good as them though and my range in that register is very small thoug9. But I can't reach anything in between those two kinds of voice.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,115
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My voice is soft. Not high nor low somewhere in the middle, I guess. If that make sense.

What I can do is change the tone, like when you mimic an impression of someone you just heard with a deep or low voice, etc. That is nothing special though because it's what everyone can do. lol
 

Spartacus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
192
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's no fair.
My older brother is a cartoonist. meaning that he roles in television voices for particular characters who can't speak their plot very well, but have good acting skills.

So he practices near me, and I catch on, and not i have like 18 different voices.
It's fun, but freaky.

If you don't get me, check this video out to understand my meaning:
1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5CmqC1E-Ag
2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzBtTcnh5c

i'm not as good as this guy, but you can say I have some of his talent..
but I don't do it in control like he does, I do it by mistake by different kind of moods... lol
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My voice sounds awkward and horrible, to my ears. Think of Akshay Kumar, at least speaking English. But I feel comfortable speaking English. It's hard to understand.
I thought of my Russian classmate to compare to. O_O
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well my voice is too high pitched for a guy, not a girly voice but a 13 year old voice that is while i'm talking I guess I should force my voice to change.

I'm a fairly good singer I can do low notes with no efort and can do high notes that usually only women can do. I can sing in a soft voice and also in a really raspy voice similar to axl rose from GNR or Brian Johnson from AC/DC (not as good as them though and my range in that register is very small thoug9. But I can't reach anything in between those two kinds of voice.
You're a tenor? When I'm singing I'm normally a baritone, but I can sing as a backup tenor too \o/.

My voice is soft. Not high nor low somewhere in the middle, I guess. If that make sense.

What I can do is change the tone, like when you mimic an impression of someone you just heard with a deep or low voice, etc. That is nothing special though because it's what everyone can do. lol
My voice sounds awkward and horrible, to my ears. Think of Akshay Kumar, at least speaking English. But I feel comfortable speaking English. It's hard to understand.
I thought of my Russian classmate to compare to. O_O

This must be approved of on Skype. You guys better prepare yourself.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You're a tenor? When I'm singing I'm normally a baritone, but I can sing as a backup tenor too \o/
Yeah I don't look like one but you could say that . I've been losing control over my range since I gave up in singing classes and I don't train much since I don't want to be a musician, and even if I were to be one I woul prefer to play guitar or piano (wich I do only for fun).
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
My voice is like a thousand angels playing "The Stroke" by Billy Squier on their harps.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're a tenor? When I'm singing I'm normally a baritone, but I can sing as a backup tenor too \o/.






This must be approved of on Skype. You guys better prepare yourself.
It has been approved of on Skype.

Dermie! Are you saying your voice sounds queer? o:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have yet to hear it for myself Millywilly.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Dermie! Are you saying your voice sounds queer? o:
No! That means its the most amazing things your ears will ever hear!!!
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I was on it that one time....but you left! :yelling Plus, I didn't talk much anyway.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,115
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's no fair.
My older brother is a cartoonist. meaning that he roles in television voices for particular characters who can't speak their plot very well, but have good acting skills.

So he practices near me, and I catch on, and not i have like 18 different voices.
It's fun, but freaky.

If you don't get me, check this video out to understand my meaning:
1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5CmqC1E-Ag
2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzBtTcnh5c

i'm not as good as this guy, but you can say I have some of his talent..
but I don't do it in control like he does, I do it by mistake by different kind of moods... lol
I saw that first link sometime back. That guys has an awesome ability to mimic all those voices. I fail in comparison. :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I soon as I get skype, I'm gonna get your accounts. I wanna know if there are any Barry Whites among us...
 
Top