Zeke attack Paradis Island again?

FatKitty

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
48
Age
36
Country
United States
Hello hello!

I have a question which I thought was answered. Is Zeke going to attack Paradis island again? I know the answer is most likely yes, but is there any concrete proof?

I thought the story left off with Zeke trying to ask if he could attack, but a Marley general saying that it wouldn't be worth it to attack again. Was there anything else saying that there are plans for another attack, or are we waiting to see if Paradis attacks Marley?

Sorry if I missed this part. Thanks!
 

Eigengrau

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
3,024
Reaction score
3,040
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The attack is happening, well at the very least preparations are being made and their intention is to go to Paradis again

This was pretty much confirmed in one of the previous chapters where they said that the Teiber shifter would be coming with them, and would be serving as the "narrator".

 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
They are definitely planning the attack though I don't expect them to actually get to carry it out given the last chapter. Rather it seems like paradise might be going on to the offensive.
 

Kobie

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
32
Country
United States
They are definitely planning the attack though I don't expect them to actually get to carry it out given the last chapter. Rather it seems like paradise might be going on to the offensive.
agreed and i'm not even convinced the Tybur speech at the festival will happen, especially since we already got an "imagining" panel of what the speech might look like.
 
Top