New profile posts

Playing LoL classic brought back many good memories. I remember my first game ever, I was playing Ashe and I was buying red elixirs only because i thought it would heal, I couldn’t understand English back then :’)
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
I had a fair share of interesting memories while playing Talon and Soraka. The rest was meh for me. I was also uploading some of my multikills to youtube but i can't find them now.
  • Hug
Reactions: Raven
Dealing with people everyday is torture. I’m so tired of forcing smiles everywhere. I want them to see how I truly feel but how without breaking them. The fucked up part is you need those people for your work to function. I’m so tired.
I'm finally going to Indonesia. Will be flying into Jakarta from Xi'An on Thursday. Any food recommendations?
  • Like
Reactions: Kiki and Demonspeed
Kiki
Kiki
ah naruhodone.... i think you would like sate taichan instead of common sate lol
Kiki
Kiki
i think if one is to visit jakarta, they shouldnt try sate lol. best sate is from east java/island of madura, not jakarta.
Ramen
Ramen
Tbf, I was there because my brother was getting engaged. Spent a bunch of my time in a PC cafe lol.
I'm watching Saint Seiya for the 1st time. Up to episode 30-something. Looked for a SS thread, there was none. Your name popped up in spinoff threads. What's another good anime like SS?
kkck
kkck
Yo. No idea, I haven't really watched any anime in years. I remember reading the lost canvas way back in the day but even then I don't recall watching the anime version.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
Saint Seiya has plenty of spin-offs, movies etc. You could watch B'T X from the same author. Series like Yoroiden Samurai Troopers? It got a sequel recently too.
Top