New profile posts

What is your wish?
Can you still want it after getting rid of 6 people with strong wishes themselves?
Can you climb >134 floor tower, killing, farewelling numerous for that wish?
Can you forfeit anything you previously held dear?
Did you watch Akame Ga Kill? I think you deserve better than some ToG char :D
How the hell do you just hand someone a free win in a game because you feel sorry for matching against someone much lower than you whilst a ridiculously high account.


And then somehow you get the balls to re-challenge me again thinking you're hot shit for beating a high account, isn't that pure insanity???
:epicfacepalm


I'm sorry you had to receive a one-sided beat down but it is what it is.
:catshrug
What do you think on this?
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
Our Absolute Dominion or Absolute Regression level drawn character dreams are over 😭
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
hahahahahaha I get it, but if you have your mother's eyes, do you look alike? People can only say you're her son because they know you and because your eyes look like hers. Regardless, I expect Arlene to be beautiful. Baam is also handsome. In the flashbacks, V looked so much like Viole, so Baam resembles V but with Arlene eyes.
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
I beg SIU to just make Arlene as hot as Jeon's mother. Jeon's mother in the TOG art style. Damn. I need it. I want it.
What is your opinion on these two photos:
  • Like
Reactions: maverickframe_19
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
It might also be a symbol to go higher up, advance, especially if Zahard stopped wearing that earring. But from wherever you look at it, it is a big deal if two grown male-female wears the same earring.
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
You are correct; there must be some romantic involvement on both sides. You cannot clap with just one hand. But I believe she is wearing FUG earrings gifted by V. This, however, is my hope. But I wouldn't mind if Zahard and Arlene had a relationship in the early days of climbing. Makes the revenge story more intriguing.
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
Exactly my thoughts, too!
The most badass reel user of all time. Especially his kidnap and escape scene, without any special power against superpowered ones was the single most awesome scene.

Top