New profile posts

males lanjut ngikutin thread itu 😒 katanya hottest tapi malah jadi looks, personality dll. itu mah definisi waifu. tau gt bilang dari awal 😒
arrowofsky
Charlie
Charlie
O I thought the English translation was I'm horny & want a wife. I guess I didn't translate well.
Juviii
Juviii
Kiki is right. Looks are looks, waifu is waifu. Though the overall personality can also contribute to the perception of hot or not. That said, if the category is separated then we should see it as 2 different things for the most part. Basically hotness + charisma.
Doing all kind of crap using cpp
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
how can you manage to "do craps" with cpp, it is a js thing!
Strange
Strange
@arrowofsky, craps ? is a js thing ? crap means all kinds of thing nothing else , so i dont even know what are you talking about , what a craps is in your head i dont know at all
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
you can do all kinds of thing nothing else with JavaScript, while c++ is suited to some several works imo. it was just a lighthearted statement, too.
Would you like to feel comfy?
Read Tower of God's 652 chapters of all three seasons, then read however many episodes there are in its spinoff. Enter heated discussions, take sides, win/lose bets.
Then take a break...
The tranquillity afterwards 😍
Top