New profile posts

What is your opinion on these two photos:
  • Like
Reactions: maverickframe_19
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
It might also be a symbol to go higher up, advance, especially if Zahard stopped wearing that earring. But from wherever you look at it, it is a big deal if two grown male-female wears the same earring.
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
You are correct; there must be some romantic involvement on both sides. You cannot clap with just one hand. But I believe she is wearing FUG earrings gifted by V. This, however, is my hope. But I wouldn't mind if Zahard and Arlene had a relationship in the early days of climbing. Makes the revenge story more intriguing.
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
Exactly my thoughts, too!
The most badass reel user of all time. Especially his kidnap and escape scene, without any special power against superpowered ones was the single most awesome scene.

Absolutely beautiful panel man, pure fucking art.

  • Like
Reactions: arrowofsky
Ray Barracuda
Ray Barracuda
Oh you noticed that too huh.

Yeah, was especially prominent in Legend of the Northern Blade.


And can't say I'm complaining for it.
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
Though I can complain how SIU-ToG butchered this color by using it with the likes of Yasratcha, Lyborick, and Rahab :D
Ray Barracuda
Ray Barracuda
Lulz yeah

I guess Blossoms flames are the only thing left still carrying the reputation of purple in the series.


At least until Gustang's bum ass energy infects them :XD
From the Absolute Reign (or Absolute Dominion):


They were in a deadly fight with first a serious and strong individuals, managed to get out but were followed by hundreds still. Then, they jumped off of a cliff and landed on a lake. Even though pursuers were still there, approaching, they still were able to chill for a few seconds with the scene there.
Can you filler me in the ToG spoiler thread. I want to post the chapter summary.
Vali x lucifer
Vali x lucifer
You meant like that or you needed something else ? I am not sure i understood what you meant.
  • Like
Reactions: Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Yeah, thanks that's exactly what I wanted.
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
Cryptics xD
Top