New profile posts

A girl got me a bar of cashew and honey. It tasted so good. I never had cashew with honey before. Approved :verily
After staying at many hotels, I’ve really come to appreciate how clean my college dorm was. I took it for granted and gave the staff there the hardest time ever, yet they never kicked me out. I’m truly grateful and realize how lucky I was.
Playing LoL classic brought back many good memories. I remember my first game ever, I was playing Ashe and I was buying red elixirs only because i thought it would heal, I couldn’t understand English back then :’)
arrowofsky
arrowofsky
I had a fair share of interesting memories while playing Talon and Soraka. The rest was meh for me. I was also uploading some of my multikills to youtube but i can't find them now.
  • Hug
Reactions: Raven
Dealing with people everyday is torture. I’m so tired of forcing smiles everywhere. I want them to see how I truly feel but how without breaking them. The fucked up part is you need those people for your work to function. I’m so tired.
I'm finally going to Indonesia. Will be flying into Jakarta from Xi'An on Thursday. Any food recommendations?
  • Like
Reactions: Kiki and Demonspeed
Kiki
Kiki
ah naruhodone.... i think you would like sate taichan instead of common sate lol
Kiki
Kiki
i think if one is to visit jakarta, they shouldnt try sate lol. best sate is from east java/island of madura, not jakarta.
Ramen
Ramen
Tbf, I was there because my brother was getting engaged. Spent a bunch of my time in a PC cafe lol.
Top