Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Like Traumerei has any trouble recruiting High Rankers, people would line up for the job if Traumerei asked for it, not to mention LPB is at War following Zahard orders.
A BH is worth to Traumerei just a bit more than a meal for a shinheuh he likes, folk like Elbaba are expendable if you are someone like Traumerei.
we see that with HL, the weakest and the one with the least HR of all
Traum may not care, but Rob does.
If Rob had succeeded in his plan, he might have become the enemy of Z's army, as Yas tells him, so all the more reason to go and save his siblings, so they can really defend themselves if Z or another GF falls on them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What are you guys's expectations of Akryung? We saw him use Shinwonryu before. Do you think he could possibly be a threat to Baam as he is?
I think ghost uses something similar just like PB ships! Bam was able to ward off the attack and land a decisive blow in his base form. I believe he was still under EVKs restrictions at the time

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The book still serve its purpose as Baam want to stop Gustang and Traumerei from killing each other. Lobadon and Baam have the same goal here. Remember, the match decide the ownership of Baam, it doesn't stop the war. Lobadon want to use the book to stop the war (by blackmailing), so it is important for him that Baam (which is now the living version of the book) don't get captured before the match. He need Baam to arrive at the match location on time, if Baam fail to do so, the match will start and the winner will own him (as well as the book) which means the plan to use the book for blackmail to stop the war would fail.
Assuming Lobadon believes that Baam is capable of stopping the war with his aquired knowledge. Why would he rely on someone else, who could be captured/killed/betray him at any time, instead of securing the book knowledge for himself first ? He is risking absolutely everything betting on the capabilities/loyalty of an FUG member, who is basically born yesterday in his eyes. How can someone like Lobadon think that the life of 6 BH's is worth a risk like that when he finally had said book in front of his eyes after all the sacrifices he made for it.

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I loved the scene when Richemont turned into Shinsu after having accomplished his mission.
Maybe all those who have the "Librarian status" are created from the scriptures. And maybe the words they were created from define their mission.
I wonder if they have to climb the tower like anyone else.

I don't know if the sin of having modified history could also mean "falsified history". To Gustang, that would be a grave sin.

I still cannot come to term with the fact that Gustang did not go for the book himself, and why he waited for this late moment to give the order. Makes no sense to me. He seems to really want the book. But on the other hand, he did say to Khun that he was expecting Baam to uncover the truth or something.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
What are you guys's expectations of Akryung? We saw him use Shinwonryu before. Do you think he could possibly be a threat to Baam as he is?
I have no idea whatsoever of what akyrung is.. I don't even have a theory. IIRC he was hinted to be an irregular when introduced but he could be anyone or even anything... That said, I do think he is conceivably a threat to current bam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think bam is kinda fucked right now. In regards to what he wants to do here in general. As far as I can tell bam's objective right now is to stop the war between the PB and LPB with the help of anyone who isn't a dick to him while at the same time taking his freedom. He might get traumerei and gustang to back off but I don't think he has any paths to delay the war or spare the PB or LPB at this stage. Looking back the book has given us two bits of information. On one hand bam has read the first page of the book which said something to the effect or the war being inevitable/imminent. On the other the only text in the mostly empty book tells gustang that he only deserves to know they are all sinners. A message/slap from himself with love.

I will also mention again that I think the family heads merely sealed their memories away with their tools but not the emotions which they generate. With that in mind what this looks like is that nothing bam can do in regards to the book can disuade gustang. All he has is his burning rage against everyone even though he doesn't even know where it comes and a message from himself from eons back which amounts to a massive fuck you. Meanwhile the most likely scenario is that the book's contents will only serve to increase gustang's rage.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, I just thought of something which bam could do here. On one hand it's clear that gustang has some anger management issues over his past. But meanwhile what traumerei is dealing with isn't rage but rather sadness. Maybe even grieve. Sadness so deep it has affected how he manages his family for eons. And interestingly, the sadness relates to bam to some capacity considering his nightmares started when bam first showed up. Bam's play here could be remarkably simple... Give to gustang traumerei's memories and give to traumerei gustang's memories. And hope a modicum of empathy kicks in. It is worth noting that gustang seems to already have at least a vague idea of what went on in traumerei's past though.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is it even Baam's goal to stop the war? He has nothing to gain from this. All he said is that he feels he needs to get involved because he believes it'll end up mattering if he wants to protect his beloved ones.

Laura's daughters are now with Lobadon, Baam has no friends in the Po Bidau Family and he defeated Elbaba, the father of the only Lo Po Bia friend he has.

He is there because of "fate" he has no concrete goal.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
We only have that bit in the aquarium to go by basically. He seems quite set on getting involved with the FH's directly, but we don't know yet if he intends to kill them, help them or what.
I think his priority right now is to avoid a massacre first and foremost, the fate of singular people is probably not set in stone yet from his pov. So he likely hasn't yet decided on what to do

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Is it even Baam's goal to stop the war? He has nothing to gain from this. All he said is that he feels he needs to get involved because he believes it'll end up mattering if he wants to protect his beloved ones.

Laura's daughters are now with Lobadon, Baam has no friends in the Po Bidau Family and he defeated Elbaba, the father of the only Lo Po Bia friend he has.

Bam is generally against wanton death and destruction at least and generally shows more empathy towards others than the vast majority of people climbing the tower. Avoiding the war is definitely a big gain for him as it is certain to drag him and his friends. It is true that this isn't something bam has outright stated but I think it fits what is going on right now. Even when he went for the book he was told it might hold the key to stopping the war.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam is just a puppet controlled by SIU. It's not about what bam wants, it's about what SIU wants. i dont think we even know what SIU wants, no way to know what bam wants

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

He was originally involved to rescue Jinsung, then Rei kidnapped him and he tried to escape which led to him finding out about secret information about both Rei and Gustang.

Gustang mentions that he is going to continue his plans in ignorance while Rei still has no clue about much of anything.

Ironically Baam is for once the person with the most pertinent information here and knowing him, he'll continue his involvement out of a sense of responsibility.

Kallavan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought about the entity that appeared before Traumerei while he was leaving the maze.
I do think it's supposed to be whoever Kirin was refering to before, when he was telling Lobadon that Traumerei already spent all his love toward "someone else", I don't know who was that person, could be his very first child, or his first love.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
How can someone like Lobadon think that the life of 6 BH's is worth a risk like that when he finally had said book in front of his eyes after all the sacrifices he made for it.
BH are literally the rest of LPB strike force.
If Rob lets them die then the LPB family won't have any other army letf than Robadon's and they only viable HR they left will be Rob and Katan.
with Kirin's revelation, Rob's plan wasn't even sure to work, he's not going to sacrifice his siblings on a bet that isn't even sure to work anymore.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought about the entity that appeared before Traumerei while he was leaving the maze.
I do think it's supposed to be whoever Kirin was refering to before, when he was telling Lobadon that Traumerei already spent all his love toward "someone else", I don't know who was that person, could be his very first child, or his first love.
the creature was a bird and kirin has wings. it being his girlfriend makes sense... kind of . why was it in that dimension though//??

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
BH are literally the rest of LPB strike force.
If Rob lets them die then the LPB family won't have any other army letf than Robadon's and they only viable HR they left will be Rob and Katan.
with Kirin's revelation, Rob's plan wasn't even sure to work, he's not going to sacrifice his siblings on a bet that isn't even sure to work anymore.
Like Traumerei has any trouble recruiting High Rankers, people would line up for the job if Traumerei asked for it, not to mention LPB is at War following Zahard orders.
A BH is worth to Traumerei just a bit more than a meal for a shinheuh he likes, folk like Elbaba are expendable if you are someone like Traumerei.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Sure, but how many High Rankers who aren't a part of the Empire, the 10 Great Families, FUG or Wolhaiksong are just wandering around? Even for Rei, it might take a while to recruit back up to previous numbers, which is time he might not have.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think there are a couple issues at play here. First is that LPB branch heads definitely seem to have fairly high rotation. Kirin probably has even more former branch heads under him and all of them were likely replaced within the main family. On top of that the LPB definitely have a stock of potential or future branch heads (hatchlings). Producing a high rankers takes at least several hundred years (at a minimum) but odds are that to traumerei this is a meaningless amount of time.

It is also worth noting that traumerie's bet for the war was to recruit bam. But bam is still barely not even as strong as kallavan or white (barring shenanigans). With that in mind odds are the larger conflict traumerei was preparing for is at least distant enough for bam to realize his potential. While the war with the PB was a lesser conflict he thought he could handle with his current forces and ultimately secondary in priority to recruiting bam.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Looking at the end of the chapter... Luslec seems to have taken it rather lightly but that is without a doubt a big event that just unfolded rather casually... The head of fug, who has been unseen for eons, just casually ordered his forces to pretty much punch their way through a PB fleet. it's incredibly rare for fug to engage with the great families at all. I suppose the family heads being preoccupied could play into luslec ordering the destruction of a PB fleet. I wonder if luslec will end up engaging with dumas...

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
we see that with HL, the weakest and the one with the least HR of all
Traum may not care, but Rob does.
If Rob had succeeded in his plan, he might have become the enemy of Z's army, as Yas tells him, so all the more reason to go and save his siblings, so they can really defend themselves if Z or another GF falls on them.
Hendo Lock is considered on par with any other Great Family except the Arie/Khun/Ha's , exactly because the FH balances out any potential difference between the tower born descendants strenght wise.

As for Lobadon, without Traumerei Adori alone would most likely be able to handle him and the other traitors, with or without 6 extra Branch Leaders.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Looking at the end of the chapter... Luslec seems to have taken it rather lightly but that is without a doubt a big event that just unfolded rather casually... The head of fug, who has been unseen for eons, just casually ordered his forces to pretty much punch their way through a PB fleet. it's incredibly rare for fug to engage with the great families at all. I suppose the family heads being preoccupied could play into luslec ordering the destruction of a PB fleet. I wonder if luslec will end up engaging with dumas...
he's not even there for Baam, so I imagine he'll leave Baam to fend for itself, for his "growth".

Hendo Lock is considered on par with any other Great Family except the Arie/Khun/Ha's , exactly because the FH balances out any potential difference between the tower born descendants strenght wise.

As for Lobadon, without Traumerei Adori alone would most likely be able to handle him and the other traitors, with or without 6 extra Branch Leaders.
The fact remains that adoption is an ineffective way of offsetting losses, independents of this level should be rare, it would take an eternity, Traum may not care but Rob is not going to throw his siblings into a crusher, he's going to save them, they're difficult to replace.
If Rob and Katan are the only decent HR left, Adori probably won't even need to move.

Last edited:

SixteenCipher

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
the creature was a bird and kirin has wings. it being his girlfriend makes sense... kind of . why was it in that dimension though//??
Icarus has wings... Maybe is she the one he loved before?
I don't know.