Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Like Traumerei has any trouble recruiting High Rankers, people would line up for the job if Traumerei asked for it, not to mention LPB is at War following Zahard orders.
A BH is worth to Traumerei just a bit more than a meal for a shinheuh he likes, folk like Elbaba are expendable if you are someone like Traumerei.
we see that with HL, the weakest and the one with the least HR of all
Traum may not care, but Rob does.
If Rob had succeeded in his plan, he might have become the enemy of Z's army, as Yas tells him, so all the more reason to go and save his siblings, so they can really defend themselves if Z or another GF falls on them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
For all the hype around the mysterious ship only Mikel has used the power; it can only launch one blast; and the range of the attack is limited!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

TBH besides being surprised about the newness of the ship no one is fearful of its power LOL!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

PB only look better because their army is coordinated and they respect the chain of command.
preach!
Writing heaps of paragraphs doesn’t mean nothing if you’re slow and aren’t making sense sorry.
that’s why i never answer you More than 1 time 😂

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What if Mikel was testing out the ship’s capabilities vs Robadon’s Grandfather tree?!?!?! Gustang’s goal could be to destroy the tree and the “animal” inside!!! Rachel is attempting to wake up the “animal” before!!!

If the “animal” is not Anne then it must be Traum’s 7th son that was supposedly killed by HG!!! Kirin told Robadon that their father already exhausted his care for someone else. According to the lore Traum was devastated when HG killed his son!

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
and yet the attack was blocked without much difficulty, Rob was surprised that it was powerful enough to tear Abuelo apart, but that was all, the attack was perfectly blocked.

PB will not catch up with their numerical gap
as early as S2 we knew there were a lot of them, for BH SIU just introduced guys we already knew existed

PB saga is coming to its conclusion,PB will always be fewer in number

Rasth didn't really put up much of a fight until the 2nd teleport.
Joo was still on her ship
Wiwi was the only one clearly shown fighting
Everything indicates that the BH weren't all fighting, and there's nothing to suggest that Luini, Ernaux and Gir was doing 3 vs 12.

and what says the SWR ship didn't fire, it just might not have been in range
Wiwi's fleet was in the vanguard, the SWR ship and a small ship appeared in front of it, then when we see it again and all his fleet has been annihilated except him
the person in that small ship wasn't fighting Wiwi, so it can't have been Gir or Ernaux because they were seen attacking the fleet, by elimination it was Proust, and as you say Proust was passive during the whole ambush, you know what's left, Wiwi took a direct hit from the SWR ship and just had his shirt ripped or Proust attacked destroying his whole fleet and Wiwi just had his shirt ripped.

clearly a machine,at best it's some sort of thing linked to his lighthouse manipulation
Teleportation is its only known function,
in a fight it would just be used for escape or repositioning and that's all.
and it's not a shield

PB arc is coming to an end, and you're hoping that SIU will introduce the double of PB HR?
It won't, at best you'll get a few PB HR here and there and that's it.

1: good luck with that
2: only the top 300 counts, if the HR PBs you're talking about aren't in the top 300, their existence won't matter (I wonder why I counted Giskar and Luini, Giskar is fodder and Luini shares the same rank as this fodder:cookiestare).

you talked about their other force without the BH, and I told you that this force is worthless.
what constitutes the military power of a family is top 300 and above.
so it's normal that Rob wants to save them

Haaland is not a BH
Katan is not a BH, he belongs to Rob's branch
Kukuda is not a BH, he failed, Perper has not been a BH for a long time, she left her post and "disappeared".

Alphine told us that there are 20 branches, and she is the most current source we have, so there are currently 20, Didiano branch, Ledodo, Kukoko and Perper are all events that happened in the distant past and should not affect the word of Alphine.
Rob and Kirin exclude we know 12 branches, them includes then 14, missing between 8 and 6.
and WGW is there
Kirin tells us that he has taken all BH.
Luini buddy us that all BH are there
Wiwi say it
Proust say it
Katan says it
I don't know why people keep thinking that WGW isn't there when we're being bombarded with the fact that all the BH who aren't dead, traitors or busy elsewhere are there.:cookiestare
so as I said Kirin should be leading a fleet of 12 BH (assuming Yorari is dead and nothing indicates it)

Kirin told him that his plan had gone wrong and that PB had planned everything.
Rob had already guessed that his informant was unreliable
and the fact that Kirin knew about the book, had sent men to his position (despite the fact that Kirin should not know where the fuck he is) and was collaborating with PB, gave his words weight that Rob couldn't ignore.
But suppose he's successful, then what?

Gustang is ready to fight even without his memories, if robadon came to him and told him to make a truce "Lol Lmao" would be the last words he would hear.
But let's imagine he accepts, a truce is between 2 people, how will Rob convince Traum to accept? The same Traum who knows that war is impossible to avoid and as Rob himself noted Traum will do whatever Z tells him to do, even if he doesn't want to.

the same Z who wants the PB family to disappear from the face of the tower, so in his mind Rob wants to convince Gustang, Traum and Z.:epicfacepalm
This guy is stupid, his plan is stupid, we the readers know it, Kirin knows it, Traum know it, Gustang know it, this war is impossible to stop.
we should be glad that Rob move on :cookiestare

and I think his plan was stupid, destined to fail and I'm glad this plot is over:residentsleeper
Wiwi wasn’t the only one fighting… joo was shown outside the ship with a gun in her hands and the blood chimera was also shown fighting, and seeing as she was on the floor even before the teleportation warp, implies she started fighting at probably the same time as wiwi. Proust also referred to fighting the branch heads as a collective ( “ they’re the branch heads, they aren’t easy “ ) not just one person, like you’re insinuating. Therefore it makes sense for it to have been Atleast multiple BH vs Ernaux and gir etc.

I clearly stated there was most likely a few other PB rankers fighting alongside the army members such as luini however they would not have Made a difference

…are you slow ? Not only would Proust destroy wiwi even worse than Dumas did Jinsung, but wiwi isn’t taking a direct hit from the shinwonryu ship and leaving with only a ripped shirt. It complete decimated el abuelo even from the distance it was shot at and even traumerie spoke on its capabilities. Most of That fleet was destroyed by Gir when they first commited the ambush and the rest was done by either the Po bidau vanguard or the army. Why is this far fetched to assume when we straight up saw Gir blow up a ship with one hit ?? You don’t believe that maybe they directed their efforts to wiwis ship after the scene cut ?? After all Proust was specifically told to use the shinwonryu ship after it the warp why would he have used it beforehand ?
No, Rasth was shown lying on the same bed ( not same color but clearly same bed, not the first time they change color of thing) where she was talking to Kirin.

She just wasn't fighting.
Joo wasn't fighting either, she was outside with her water pistol watching what was going on.
but I didn't say they weren't fighting BH I said all BH weren't fighting

but buddy, the thing you don't get is that Abuelo's durability is unquantifiable:cookiestare
HR of Hugo's level can't get past Abuelo, but we don't know Hugo's level, she's lost so fast she's impossible to place.
So Abuelo being ripped and Wiwi taking the shit with just a ripped shirt doesn't contradict itself, when we have another feat for Abuelo or when we can finally place Hugo, then we can discuss it again.
we would have seen PB fleet in front of Wiwi if your hypothesis was correct, but no, we just saw the SWR ship and Proust's ship

I mean an artefact linked to his lighthouse:epicfacepalm

Catan's weapons are physical weapons with real bullets
it's not a shinsu technique
Catan's weapons are objects
the teleportation sphere is a object, simple
I don't see what the problem is, PB theme is the utilisation of more or less special objects or spells.
Richemond would simply be following his family's theme.

wishful thinking won't save you
and I've told you, if this other HR PB aren't at least in the top 300 in terms of strength, they're not even worth mentioning

This confirms that Rob's plan is stupid.
The book was just a means to an end and that end was peace.
This book could have had Blossom Nudes in it and Rob would still have gone to get him.
Traum was always going to fight Gustang, just because Z asked him whether he had the book with him or not.
Rob knows it's not Traum who decides, but he's going anyway
whoever ripped Rob's arm off hit him too hard, he didn't just lose an arm, some neural conexions definitely died that day:residentsleeper

he doesn't know that Baam has the leviathan
as far as he's concerned, it's just a plan that's no longer certain to succeed and is no longer topical, now that a major asset in his family is at risk of extermination, it's only natural to prioritise their rescue.

think of it this way
you're a military operator
-you go on a mission to get vital information from an enemy camp
-after several unexpected and desired events you manage to obtain the information
- but a traitor tells you that you've done all this for nothing and that the opposing side had planned everything.
-he's a traitor and can't be trusted, yet when you connect the dots you realise that the only logical explanation is that he's actually right.
- Then you learn that an important base with several of your side's major assets is under attack and that your intervention can save it.
What would you do?
I'd get rid of the information or downgrade its importance from "major" to "secondary".
but it's not me, it's you
What would you have done?

I think we'll never agree:yodawg
lmaooo help. That isn’t the same bed at all, it’s a different colour and has completely different textures. When kirin left the branch Heads, she was seen standing up. So unless she laid back in bed after her commander ran away and they got ambushed by the entire Po bidau vanguard I doubt she wasn’t fighting.

Joo was fighting, she was first seen in her ship, in her pool. Next we see her literally outisde her ship with a gun in her hands. She was clearly involved in the action and apart of the battle.

“ I said all BH weren’t fighting “ that is true but you also tried to imply that the only BH we know of that was fighting was wiwi ( “ Wiwi was the only one clearly shown fighting “ ) as if that holds any weight, what’s the significance ? You saying that implies it was just him that was fighting which we know isn’t the case.

…abuelos durability hasn’t got an upper limit as of right now but that doesn’t mean it isn’t quantifiable. It barely got penetrated by a concentrated transcendental skill and an ashul Edwaru weapon, made by a fleet commander who didn’t get wounded by lobadons attack. It also managed to push back kirin, a regent. The three strongest BH said they couldn’t even get close to kirin ( to push him back ), so what makes you think wiwi can ?? Abuelo is clearly superior to him, which is also why traumerie gives them precedence and considers them more important then others in the family ( the execution rule )

if my hypothesis is correct, we wouldn’t need to see another fleet. The fleet couldve moved away after destroying it, it could’ve been destroyed by a long distance attack etc. between the start of the ambush and currently, Proust was able to make preparations for another long distance warp. This battle didn’t just stop after the scene cut, why don’t you get that ? So much could’ve happened…

“ artifact linked to his lighthouse “ it’s the way you’re literally assuming this. Richemont combined all his lighthouses into a 9 x 9 formation and this was the result, how is it an artifact ? No where was this stated or implied. If he was to use artifacts on his lighthouses and “ follow his families theme “ i would Atleast expect him to have had enna core.

…Ok ?? Lmaooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
————————————————————————
Back to the chapter

is clear that Traumerei past has something to do
With what happened with V, Arlene, Baam and icarus
Bc he can’t remember them at all.

Gustang situation has nothing to do with V, Arlene or icarus for me what’s happening with Gustang is that changed history and he only can remember the fake history but not the real history of the past.

his opinions about V being a horrible person could be part of the fake history!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What if Mikel was testing out the ship’s capabilities vs Robadon’s Grandfather tree?!?!?! Gustang’s goal could be to destroy the tree and the “animal” inside!!! Rachel is attempting to wake up the “animal” before!!!

If the “animal” is not Anne then it must be Traum’s 7th son that was supposedly killed by HG!!! Kirin told Robadon that their father already exhausted his care for someone else. According to the lore Traum was devastated when HG killed his son!
Or could be another Thryssa? since Gustang was the only FH going to the 43th floor frequently.

Last edited:

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
lmaooo help. That isn’t the same bed at all, it’s a different colour and has completely different textures. When kirin left the branch Heads, she was seen standing up. So unless she laid back in bed after her commander ran away and they got ambushed by the entire Po bidau vanguard I doubt she wasn’t fighting.
For me it's the same bed, as I said, it's not the first time this kind of small detail has been changed.
Then my point remains, Rast wasn't fighting, she wasn't outside she was in her ship on her bed wondering what was going on.

Joo was fighting, she was first seen in her ship, in her pool. Next we see her literally outisde her ship with a gun in her hands. She was clearly involved in the action and apart of the battle.
We see her still on her ship looking at what was going on, but there's no indication that she was fighting, SIU can draw BHs in action, he did it with Wiwi and Rasth, but Joo was still on his static ship and staring.

“ I said all BH weren’t fighting “ that is true but you also tried to imply that the only BH we know of that was fighting was wiwi ( “ Wiwi was the only one clearly shown fighting “ ) as if that holds any weight, what’s the significance ? You saying that implies it was just him that was fighting which we know isn’t the case.
Wiwi is the only BH we see active, Rasth was in bed and only became obviously active after the appearance of the gigantic cannon, Joo looks like a goldfish on her ship watching what's going on.
…abuelos durability hasn’t got an upper limit as of right now but that doesn’t mean it isn’t quantifiable. It barely got penetrated by a concentrated transcendental skill and an ashul Edwaru weapon, made by a fleet commander who didn’t get wounded by lobadons attack. It also managed to push back kirin, a regent. The three strongest BH said they couldn’t even get close to kirin ( to push him back ), so what makes you think wiwi can ?? Abuelo is clearly superior to him, which is also why traumerie gives them precedence and considers them more important then others in the family ( the execution rule )
that's a lot of words for "unquantifiable".:cookiestare
You don't have a measure of strength for Hugo, so you simply can't determine Abuelo's durability, that's all.
Hugo only survived this attack because Rob didn't want to kill her, she doesn't deserve any credit for not having been killed or injured by Rob's primal punch, it's just that Rob controlled the power output of his attack to neutralise her and not pulverise her.
And primal punch never push Kirin back , since the attack didn't even hit him in the first place, Rob missed.

So I'm going to repeat myself for the 2nd time: Hugo's Power level is completely unknown, Abuelo's durability is unknown, so there's no contradiction with Wiwi protecting himself from SWR ship. :cookiestare

and why do you add "fleet commander" as if it had merit.:cookiestare
Division commanders also command a fleet and small armies.
they're worth shit
and there is no indication that Black Mandarin was forged by Ashul

if my hypothesis is correct, we wouldn’t need to see another fleet. The fleet couldve moved away after destroying it, it could’ve been destroyed by a long distance attack etc. between the start of the ambush and currently, Proust was able to make preparations for another long distance warp. This battle didn’t just stop after the scene cut, why don’t you get that ? So much could’ve happened…
Wiwi would have blown up some Luini fleet ships if they had attacked his fleet.
your hypothesis makes no sense :cookiestare
Proust had not left his ship and it was clear that he was only managing the operation from a distance without taking part, if Luini's fleet had taken part there would also have been losses on his side.
All we see is the SWR ship in the foreground overhanging the broken hulk of Wiwi's ship, there's only Proust's ship and the SWR ship on the horizon in front of Wiwi, Wiwi mentions the existence of new "toys" and that he's ready to destroy them, he doesn't mention anything else .
That's all.

“ artifact linked to his lighthouse “ it’s the way you’re literally assuming this. Richemont combined all his lighthouses into a 9 x 9 formation and this was the result, how is it an artifact ? No where was this stated or implied. If he was to use artifacts on his lighthouses and “ follow his families theme “ i would Atleast expect him to have had enna core.
Because we see the use of other Lighthouses by both low and high level characters, and nothing of the sort has ever been shown.
On several occasions their use has manifested form and structure, but not like this, Richemont's mafestation is physical it shows he has manifested physical structure, just by the way the sphere is represented we see it's something physical.
If this thing were a technique, it would have been named like all the other techniques in the series, plus the family theme of PB's use of objects makes me think it's a special object linked to his lighthouses.

…Ok ?? Lmaooo
you're the one who said there'd be other PB HR will be introduced.
I'm telling you that if they're not in the top 300, they'll be worthless, just a bunch of fodders++, and my point about LPB numerical advantage will remain completely valid.
so laugh if you want, but don't forget
100 × 0 is always equal to 0:yodawg
only top 300 tier and above exist:yodawg

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For me it's the same bed, as I said, it's not the first time this kind of small detail has been changed.
Then my point remains, Rast wasn't fighting, she wasn't outside she was in her ship on her bed wondering what was going on.

We see her still on her ship looking at what was going on, but there's no indication that she was fighting, SIU can draw BHs in action, he did it with Wiwi and Rasth, but Joo was still on his static ship and staring.

Wiwi is the only BH we see active, Rasth was in bed and only became obviously active after the appearance of the gigantic cannon, Joo looks like a goldfish on her ship watching what's going on.

that's a lot of words for "unquantifiable".:cookiestare
You don't have a measure of strength for Hugo, so you simply can't determine Abuelo's durability, that's all.
Hugo only survived this attack because Rob didn't want to kill her, she doesn't deserve any credit for not having been killed or injured by Rob's primal punch, it's just that Rob controlled the power output of his attack to neutralise her and not pulverise her.
And primal punch never push Kirin back , since the attack didn't even hit him in the first place, Rob missed.

So I'm going to repeat myself for the 2nd time: Hugo's Power level is completely unknown, Abuelo's durability is unknown, so there's no contradiction with Wiwi protecting himself from SWR ship. :cookiestare

and why do you add "fleet commander" as if it had merit.:cookiestare
Division commanders also command a fleet and small armies.
they're worth shit
and there is no indication that Black Mandarin was forged by Ashul

Wiwi would have blown up some Luini fleet ships if they had attacked his fleet.
your hypothesis makes no sense :cookiestare
Proust had not left his ship and it was clear that he was only managing the operation from a distance without taking part, if Luini's fleet had taken part there would also have been losses on his side.
All we see is the SWR ship in the foreground overhanging the broken hulk of Wiwi's ship, there's only Proust's ship and the SWR ship on the horizon in front of Wiwi, Wiwi mentions the existence of new "toys" and that he's ready to destroy them, he doesn't mention anything else .
That's all.

Because we see the use of other Lighthouses by both low and high level characters, and nothing of the sort has ever been shown.
On several occasions their use has manifested form and structure, but not like this, Richemont's mafestation is physical it shows he has manifested physical structure, just by the way the sphere is represented we see it's something physical.
If this thing were a technique, it would have been named like all the other techniques in the series, plus the family theme of PB's use of objects makes me think it's a special object linked to his lighthouses.

you're the one who said there'd be other PB HR will be introduced.
I'm telling you that if they're not in the top 300, they'll be worthless, just a bunch of fodders++, and my point about LPB numerical advantage will remain completely valid.
so laugh if you want, but don't forget
100 × 0 is always equal to 0:yodawg
only top 300 tier and above exist:yodawg
And for me it wasnt the same bed and she was fighting. Rast was seen outisde the ship by the time of the teleportation warp and admitted that she had been going “ easy “ on them, this implies that there was some previous conflict between the two and she was holding back, proving that she was in fact, involved.

So she got her gun and left the ship for what reason exactly? To do the exact same thing she could’ve done on the ship ? Be serious. Her leaving her post and gathering her weapons hints to her participating in the battle. Example A. When she dodged the beam and told others to do the same.

him being the only one we see active holds no relevancy when both Prousts informant ( “ sir the branch family head’S resistance “ ) and Proust ( “ indeed, they’re the branch family heads. They aren’t easy “ ) proves that they was facing off against multiple branch leaders, not just one singular opponent. So again, relevancy ?

ok ? Unquantifiable means something can’t be fully measured, not measured straight out.

hugo survived that attack because she’s durable. What do you mean lobadon didn’t want to kill her ? Not only is she on the enemy side but lobadon explicitly stated that he wanted to throw another attack whilst she was down to finish her off however couldn’t as he was interrupted.

her not being killed, sure. However, her not-having any visible injuries on her body from his attacks and leaving with only rips in her clothes most definitely deserves credit.

he didn’t control the power output of anything oh my god, if he did he wouldn’t have attempted to throw yet another attack and would’ve just used the necessary amount in one.

You can repeat yourself all you want. its funny how y’all like to move the goalposts about a regents power when it doesn’t fit your narrative. Hugo surviving lobadons attack puts her in Atleast in the top 200 if we scale her relative to giskar and a injured Yama, someone who you, yourself stated was in the top 300 before you try and backtrack. Abuelo couldn’t be penetrated with Hugo’s own power ( confirmed ) meaning the ship must have Atleast top 100 levels of power as lobadon himself should be within the top 60 Atleast.

fleet commanders such as Hugo control their own ship and league of rankers. That definitely deserves merit, division commanders are within the zahard empire, not the Po bidau army and so hold no relevance. The two aren’t structured the same
Hmmm well let’s see…Macseth doesn’t make weapons anymore and ashul Edwaru was second only to him and essentially his protege. Who else can be considered the best in the tower other than him ?

When wiwi was talking about new toys it was not in reference to the shinwonryu ship, it was in reference to the tinier ship that Proust may command. Not only are these ships new as they can also warp without a gate ( see richemont and Dumas trying to escape ) but it was also shown in the same panel wiwi made that statement in and fired his attack.

Hmmm so because we see other lightbearers do one thing means someone else can’t do another ? That’s like comparing Dumas and rak. Comparing richemont to other light bearers is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. Not only is he of a much higher calliber then every other lightbearer except maybe Sophia but he was also made from gustangs shinsu, he may have other abilities or extra lighthouse skills others may not have access to.
…if it was physical it would not have needed the lighthouses as a catalyst-

no it wouldn’t ? Not all techniques in tower of god are named immediately, now you just sound slow. I can think of numerous techniques baam has used that weren’t named in its first appearance such as s2 ep 4

there will be and we’ve already seen one lmaoo. They won’t be in the top 300 ?? Hmm so I guess the Po bidau family only has like 7 powerful rankers and the rest are all useless ? Be serious with yourself. This is a great family

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Are we going to keep this up for much longer? I'm getting tired and fed up:cookiestare
And for me it wasnt the same bed and she was fighting. Rast was seen outisde the ship by the time of the teleportation warp and admitted that she had been going “ easy “ on them, this implies that there was some previous conflict between the two and she was holding back, proving that she was in fact, involved.
and yet she wasn't seen fighting, that's my point.
The same goes for Joo
Only Wiwi was clearly shown doing it
the mere fact that she was in bed inside her ship shows that she wasn't fighting, when she decided to defend herself she immediately got out.
and it depends on the translation, in the cosmic and the Pajaka trad she doesn't say that
So she got her gun and left the ship for what reason exactly? To do the exact same thing she could’ve done on the ship ? Be serious. Her leaving her post and gathering her weapons hints to her participating in the battle. Example A. When she dodged the beam and told others to do the same.
my point is that she's not shown fighting, so yeah
him being the only one we see active holds no relevancy when both Prousts informant ( “ sir the branch family head’S resistance “ ) and Proust ( “ indeed, they’re the branch family heads. They aren’t easy “ ) proves that they was facing off against multiple branch leaders, not just one singular opponent. So again, relevancy ?
and as i said only Wiwi was clearly shown fighting, i'm not saying that Wiwi is the only one fighting, i'm saying that he's the only one shown
and the only other BH shown are clearly not in a combat position
ok ? Unquantifiable means something can’t be fully measured, not measured straight out.
Unquantifiable means that it cannot be measured at all:cookiestare
hugo survived that attack because she’s durable. What do you mean lobadon didn’t want to kill her ? Not only is she on the enemy side but lobadon explicitly stated that he wanted to throw another attack whilst she was down to finish her off however couldn’t as he was interrupted.
Because he didn't want the situation to degenerate into all-out war with PB, killing or capturing Hugo would go against that objective.
And he never said he was going to strike a second time. I don't know where you get that from.
her not being killed, sure. However, her not-having any visible injuries on her body from his attacks and leaving with only rips in her clothes most definitely deserves credit.
If Rob didn't try to kill her, no, that doesn't deserve anything.

he didn’t control the power output of anything oh my god, if he did he wouldn’t have attempted to throw yet another attack and would’ve just used the necessary amount in one.
He never said he would launch a new attack, I don't even know where you're getting that from, it's said nowhere.:cookiestare
You can repeat yourself all you want. its funny how y’all like to move the goalposts about a regents power when it doesn’t fit your narrative. Hugo surviving lobadons attack puts her in Atleast in the top 200 if we scale her relative to giskar and a injured Yama, someone who you, yourself stated was in the top 300 before you try and backtrack. Abuelo couldn’t be penetrated with Hugo’s own power ( confirmed ) meaning the ship must have Atleast top 100 levels of power as lobadon himself should be within the top 60 Atleast.
Giskar was able to slightly injure a weakened Yama, then had his head ripped off by the same weakened Yama.
At best you can just put Giskar above Karaka.
Giskar is not a top 300. Period
no I counted all PB HR, and all LPB HR who is in the top 300 or debatable here.
then later I wondered why I counted Giskar and Luini in the first place, when Giskar is a fodder and Luini has the same rank as this crap
so your powerscalling is based on nothing.:cookiestare
fleet commanders such as Hugo control their own ship and league of rankers. That definitely deserves merit, division commanders are within the zahard empire, not the Po bidau army and so hold no relevance. The two aren’t structured the same
Hmmm well let’s see…Macseth doesn’t make weapons anymore and ashul Edwaru was second only to him and essentially his protege. Who else can be considered the best in the tower other than him ?
the whole point of this comment was that fleet command means nothing in itself and is not an indicator of great power. Z's army and PB army being different does not affect the argument.
When wiwi was talking about new toys it was not in reference to the shinwonryu ship, it was in reference to the tinier ship that Proust may command. Not only are these ships new as they can also warp without a gate ( see richemont and Dumas trying to escape ) but it was also shown in the same panel wiwi made that statement in and fired his attack.
Wiwi was speaking in the plural, so no
Hmmm so because we see other lightbearers do one thing means someone else can’t do another ? That’s like comparing Dumas and rak. Comparing richemont to other light bearers is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. Not only is he of a much higher calliber then every other lightbearer except maybe Sophia but he was also made from gustangs shinsu, he may have other abilities or extra lighthouse skills others may not have access to.
…if it was physical it would not have needed the lighthouses as a catalyst-
yeah, until proven otherwise yeah
the simple fact that it's not a technique goes to support my point:cookiestare
no it wouldn’t ? Not all techniques in tower of god are named immediately, now you just sound slow. I can think of numerous techniques baam has used that weren’t named in its first appearance such as s2 ep 4
show me, from memory all the techniques have either been named every time, or have been named previously and SIU doesn't bother to repeat , or have been named by a third party.
so show me

there will be and we’ve already seen one lmaoo. They won’t be in the top 300 ?? Hmm so I guess the Po bidau family only has like 7 powerful rankers and the rest are all useless ? Be serious with yourself. This is a great family
but buddy another thing you don't get, is that GF are not equal in strength between them, what maintains the balance between GF is the FH.
so there's no problem with a GF that has a low Ranker number, as long as they have a FH it doesn't matter, it's just you that wants to make it a problem.:cookiestare

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are we going to keep this up for much longer? I'm getting tired and fed up:cookiestare

and yet she wasn't seen fighting, that's my point.
The same goes for Joo
Only Wiwi was clearly shown doing it
the mere fact that she was in bed inside her ship shows that she wasn't fighting, when she decided to defend herself she immediately got out.
and it depends on the translation, in the cosmic and the Pajaka trad she doesn't say that

my point is that she's not shown fighting, so yeah

and as i said only Wiwi was clearly shown fighting, i'm not saying that Wiwi is the only one fighting, i'm saying that he's the only one shown
and the only other BH shown are clearly not in a combat position

Unquantifiable means that it cannot be measured at all:cookiestare

Because he didn't want the situation to degenerate into all-out war with PB, killing or capturing Hugo would go against that objective.
And he never said he was going to strike a second time. I don't know where you get that from.

If Rob didn't try to kill her, no, that doesn't deserve anything.

He never said he would launch a new attack, I don't even know where you're getting that from, it's said nowhere.:cookiestare

Giskar was able to slightly injure a weakened Yama, then had his head ripped off by the same weakened Yama.
At best you can just put Giskar above Karaka.
Giskar is not a top 300. Period
no I counted all PB HR, and all LPB HR who is in the top 300 or debatable here.
then later I wondered why I counted Giskar and Luini in the first place, when Giskar is a fodder and Luini has the same rank as this crap
so your powerscalling is based on nothing.:cookiestare

the whole point of this comment was that fleet command means nothing in itself and is not an indicator of great power. Z's army and PB army being different does not affect the argument.

Wiwi was speaking in the plural, so no

yeah, until proven otherwise yeah
the simple fact that it's not a technique goes to support my point:cookiestare

show me, from memory all the techniques have either been named every time, or have been named previously and SIU doesn't bother to repeat , or have been named by a third party.
so show me

but buddy another thing you don't get, is that GF are not equal in strength between them, what maintains the balance between GF is the FH.
so there's no problem with a GF that has a low Ranker number, as long as they have a FH it doesn't matter, it's just you that wants to make it a problem.:cookiestare
Lmaoo 😭

We don’t have to see her fighting to know she was involved in the battle. She was using her shinsu ability and exclaimed that she had previously been going easy on them and the same can be said for Joo. She didn’t bring out a weapon and leave her ship to just stand there. That would contradict all her previous actions

… she wasn’t inside her ship though, she may have fell onto a surface during the warp however she got back up, was floating in the air and after they fired their beam she stopped holding back and was about to attack again before the mothership arrived. This proves that she was.

In cosmic she does say that ( “ after going easy on you punks, you seriously…” )

you saying he is the only one shown fighting does not hold any relevance. We know he wasn’t the only one, so what’s the point you’re trying to make ? Did you just say it for fun, Orr… because at this point I’m lost. Rast floating in the air ready to attack isn’t a combat position? Joo standing post with a gun in her hand isn’t a combat position ?

If something is unquantifiable it means it can’t be fully expressed as an amount, emphasis on fully. It doesn’t mean that we can’t view it, period, just not in its entirety.

…However, he then goes back on his word as he prioritises the beastkin and their protection over Hugo and her alliance to the Po bidau. He Also stated that he was going to make her regret her actions and stated that she was too much of a threat to simply ignore so yes, it definitely is. Even if he didn’t want to kill her does not nullify the power of that attack.

giskar drew blood blood from Yama with one punch, combatted him and Yasratcha at the same time and could only be taken out when Yama went into a partial transformation and got distracted fighting Yasratcha. Let’s not undermine him

fighting a corps commander whos most likely top 100 aswell as yama at the same time, base or not is definitely deserving of the top 300. Yuri couldn’t even make a scratch on a severely injured kallavan, so I see him as Atleast above the top 400 - 500.
…so your backtracking… lmaooo- atp you need to stop moving the goalpost, you don’t even make sense atp.

…yes it is. A ranker in control of multiple ships aswell of dozens of rankers within them does speak to great power. Most division commanders themselves are within the top 500 and I’m only saying this if we are to indulge in your idea that Po bidau army has the same notoriety and positions of zahards empire. Are we to believe that adori and lobadon are equal in power because they both share the position of commander ? Obviously not. We should not be comparing army ranks in a great family to that of zahard, Hugo is also a fleet commander and she’s far superior to other div commanders we’ve seen thus far.

and yet you was sure he was speaking on the shinwonryu ship.. if that was the case it could’ve been heaps of weapons and ships we’ve already seen multiple from the Po bidau. That may exclude the shwr ship.

until proven otherwise ? You sound slow. Rak and Dumas don’t use spears in the same way despite both being spearbearers, wave controllers all do different stuff, fishermen aswell. We have no reason to assume it isn’t the same for lightbearers.

I literally gave you the chapter name… baams spinal power was not explained until at a much later time.

Wasn’t y’all the ones agreeing that the lo po bia must be stronger then the Po bidau because of the sheer amount of rankers the lo po bia have over the Po bidau ? But now it’s determined by the family head, something I never disputed btw. I can’t- moving the goalpost once again

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Lmaoo 😭

We don’t have to see her fighting to know she was involved in the battle. She was using her shinsu ability and exclaimed that she had previously been going easy on them and the same can be said for Joo. She didn’t bring out a weapon and leave her ship to just stand there. That would contradict all her previous actions

… she wasn’t inside her ship though, she may have fell onto a surface during the warp however she got back up, was floating in the air and after they fired their beam she stopped holding back and was about to attack again before the mothership arrived. This proves that she was.

In cosmic she does say that ( “ after going easy on you punks, you seriously…” )

you saying he is the only one shown fighting does not hold any relevance. We know he wasn’t the only one, so what’s the point you’re trying to make ? Did you just say it for fun, Orr… because at this point I’m lost. Rast floating in the air ready to attack isn’t a combat position? Joo standing post with a gun in her hand isn’t a combat position ?
fuck it, I'm tired
I'm going to concede for now, there are no more arguments to be made for my side
Lmaoo 😭

If something is unquantifiable it means it can’t be fully expressed as an amount, emphasis on fully. It doesn’t mean that we can’t view it, period, just not in its entirety.
and not worth discussing
you can't place Hugo's strength
You can't estimate Abuelo's Durability
you can't set the strength of the Black Mandarin or the SWR ship.

Abuelo's Durability is just described as "hard enough to make it difficult for HR to break through".
HR without precision means nothing as the disparity between HR can be massive.
We are therefore in the definition of "impossible to measure".
…However, he then goes back on his word as he prioritises the beastkin and their protection over Hugo and her alliance to the Po bidau. He Also stated that he was going to make her regret her actions and stated that she was too much of a threat to simply ignore so yes, it definitely is. Even if he didn’t want to kill her does not nullify the power of that attack.
and none of this indicates that he wanted to kill her
all his actions before that show that he didn't want to kill her, even his actions after that show that he had no desire to kill Hugo.
He knocked her out with a random technique and moved on.

giskar drew blood blood from Yama with one punch, combatted him and Yasratcha at the same time and could only be taken out when Yama went into a partial transformation and got distracted fighting Yasratcha. Let’s not undermine him
he was able to slightly injure Yama, which puts him above Karaka
he was able to fight them at the same time cause the chain got in the way, when they were able to match their moves, Giskar got his ass whipped off screen by base Yama and base dying Yas
the problem was that Giskar expected Yama to react, not Yas.
Partial Yama blew his head off, Partial Yama is several orders of magnitude superior to him.
SIU told us that the top 300 would be difficult to defeat by Slayer.
Giskar has shown nothing to indicate that Yama would have difficulty defeating him.
fighting a corps commander whos most likely top 100 aswell as yama at the same time, base or not is definitely deserving of the top 300. Yuri couldn’t even make a scratch on a severely injured kallavan, so I see him as Atleast above the top 400 - 500.
…so your backtracking… lmaooo- atp you need to stop moving the goalpost, you don’t even make sense atp.
Yas was dying, and Giskar got washed
Base Yama and Base dying Yas fold him
and Partial Yama blew his head off with a random punch
no top 300 feat in sight
…yes it is. A ranker in control of multiple ships aswell of dozens of rankers within them does speak to great power. Most division commanders themselves are within the top 500 and I’m only saying this if we are to indulge in your idea that Po bidau army has the same notoriety and positions of zahards empire. Are we to believe that adori and lobadon are equal in power because they both share the position of commander ? Obviously not. We should not be comparing army ranks in a great family to that of zahard, Hugo is also a fleet commander and she’s far superior to other div commanders we’ve seen thus far.
no it's not, saying you're strong because you command a fleet full of rankers, indicates you're powerful in the grand scheme of things, but the title itself doesn't say how powerful you are, making it useless in any discussion of power, you have to look at other elements to determine that.
Div co was just an example to show that
from then on, no one would say that Adori and Rob are comparable, because they wouldn't stop at their title, they would look first at the feats or declarations.
fleet commander is not even worth a line on a powerscaling resume

and due of lack of feat, statement and any real scalling chain to other character(other than I'm scaling her to this PB/anyone because:yodawg), you can't even say that Hugo is stronger than a Div co:yodawg
you can riot if you want but it's true, Hugo is a fucking interrogation point
and yet you was sure he was speaking on the shinwonryu ship.. if that was the case it could’ve been heaps of weapons and ships we’ve already seen multiple from the Po bidau. That may exclude the shwr ship.
because they were the only 2 things in front of him
There are 2 things in front of Wiwi, Proust's ship and the SWR ship.
+
Wiwi speaks in the plural
=
Wiwi is talking about Proust's ship and SWR ship
you're going to tell me he was talking about something else that wasn't there
What,Wiwi is so close to death that he sees things that aren't there?:yodawg
until proven otherwise ? You sound slow. Rak and Dumas don’t use spears in the same way despite both being spearbearers, wave controllers all do different stuff, fishermen aswell. We have no reason to assume it isn’t the same for lightbearers.
yeah Rak has a normal spear and Dumas has a flying spear
we know that this spear variant has existed since the HF, but unlike spears, no Lighthouse variant has ever been shown to exist, bad example
all WC we've seen actually fight do the almost same thing, hit with shinsu, only the element and colour of the shinsu change, bad example
Fishermen are not linked to a weapon, nor to a way of fighting, they are just linked to a role, unlike LB, so they are not comparable ,another bad example.
I literally gave you the chapter name… baams spinal power was not explained until at a much later time.
saying that red lobster is a technique is like saying that the thorn is a technique or that Levi is a technique.
the red lobster is just a manifestation of the blue thryssa before Baam get the thorn.
Wasn’t y’all the ones agreeing that the lo po bia must be stronger then the Po bidau because of the sheer amount of rankers the lo po bia have over the Po bidau ? But now it’s determined by the family head, something I never disputed btw. I can’t- moving the goalpost once again
Well, I'd say I'm going to have to re-explain this slowly.
1/when you compare the strength of the families, the FH is de facto excluded (I didn't think I needed to say that)
2/ families without their FH are not equal to each other
3/ apart from particular exceptions, the number of Rankers is linked to the power of the family, the HL are explicitly the weakest because due to the curse, they are forced to adopt Rankers, which means they have the lowest number of Rankers.
4/ Despite the Rankers, only the HR who have top 300 tier strength or above are relevant, it is this small minority of HR who represent the power of a family.
5/ So if a family not called Ha or Arie has fewer top 300 or above than A fam, it's natural to think that this family is weaker than A fam.
i hope you get it this time
no goalpost change i'm very consistent
anyway, it doesn't get any simpler than that
Top 300 HR LPB can 2v1 any PB HR (Top 300 or not) appeared and Lefav can one shot any PB that is not regent lvl
Anyways we'll see at the end of the arc who was right
I'm fed up with this discussion
see you when Rob rips off Proust's limbs, if I was wrong I won't hesitate to tag you to admit you were right
bye

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Notorious criminal mastermind.

Jyu "Violence" Grace.

:gigglebunny