Best Female Support | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Female Support

The Best Female Support is...?

• Orihime Inoue

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Schierke

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • Road

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Robin

Votes: 40 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
It was really a difficult choice, but I would go with Robin.:) She is really sexy and smart and is one of my favourite female characters.

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
If I would do a "worst female support" poll, Orihime would be very high with Sakura from Naruto. It's not even that I hate her, It's just that I don't care at all. She is just a clueless loveydovey doll.

For the others, I'm hesitating between Robin & Erza because I didn't read D-Gray Man & Berserk for years and I'm barely remembering the characters. I gave my vote to Erza because of the last chapter & her sadomasochist outfit :)

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
I dunno zelllogan Orihime did support Ichigo if you have read the latest Bleach which is why I nominated her. Erza is a good choice too but Robin? She hasn't supported the SHs in a long time IMO.

Road barely makes appearances in D. Gray Man anymore so she can't get my vote.

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I dunno zelllogan Orihime did support Ichigo if you have read the latest Bleach which is why I nominated her. Erza is a good choice too but Robin? She hasn't supported the SHs in a long time IMO.

Road barely makes appearances in D. Gray Man anymore so she can't get my vote.
I didn't say that Orihime was useless. My exact words are "clueless loveydovey doll". To me, she is just a "meh" character with a very useful ability. She is doubting herself all the time, her main dialog is saying "Ichigo ..." with a worrying face.

Rukia is IMO much more useless in battle for example but her attitude is great.

And reading your post, I understood why you nominated Orihime. For some reason, I never thought to the category "Best Female Support" as the character who support best the main protagonist. For me, "Best Female Support" is the most interesting female character who is not a lead character or a villain. With the first definition, I agree that Orihime is a good support

Last edited:

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol Not accusing you of saying that. Thanks for understanding though. May our votes help the girl we voted for win. :D

BTW Orihime isn't just a doll so to say recently. Her character has improved greatly IMO.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don't take the word Support here literally. Support as in point of story telling, in other words pretty much any character that isn't main character or villain. Orihime is boring, Schierke is pretty good, but a little annoying at times. I haven't read D.Gray-man in ages, so can't really vote for Road either. So, my choice was between Erza and Robin. Both are lovely, and I ended up choosing Robin. I love her sense of humor.

Kireia

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I choose Erza Scarlet From Fairy Tail

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't know Schierke,so I can't vote for her.Orihime?The walking dragonball with huge boobs that keeps on crying?No thanks.Erza gets a no as well,since I can't really bring myself to care for her.Robin is a great character and I love how different she is from the rest of the crew,but I feel as if she's getting a little boring lately,especially after the time-skip(hate her new design>__>).
So yeah,Road gets my vote here.I always had a weakness for her.Her first appearance left quite an impression on me already.Also loved her interactions with Allen and the fact that you can't really put her anywhere.She feels like a wildcard,even though she should be on the villain's side.

Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.