Hangout - Mafia Game Awards 2020 - Hangout | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Mafia Game Awards 2020 - Hangout

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Phew, so we're all done. In case you missed it, the results are here. I like how the winners were spread really wide. Almost everyone won in something (which is pretty cool). Thanks for participating, if you have suggestions for next time, be sure to drop them!
m e m e c a t e g o r y

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It can't possibly be Most Memorable Non-Town Victory if I win and don't even remember anything about it.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It can't possibly be Most Memorable Non-Town Victory if I win and don't even remember anything about it.
When was the last time you played though? :XD

It was the DB game.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Congratulations to all the winners!

Just want to say a quick thank you to the hosts and fellow players who make each game so fun to be a part of! Here's to more good times and @Evil3ye dying D1/N1 in 2021! Also a shout-out to the guys who made the badges, I love mine~

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Just want to say a quick thank you to the hosts and fellow players who make each game so fun to be a part of!
Cringe

Also a shout-out to the guys who made the badges, I love mine~
*Pushes Marma and Farf aside from the spotlight*

I know. I am the best after all, nothing new. No problem.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh wow, didn't expect some of those awards. Feels quite nice to share best player with Farf, she is really good.

Shoutouts to best team @Gajeel @digitaldude @desin24

Daws winning both goty and best game ever in like his first hosted game, nice. The save lynch mechanic was pretty nice, am surpried it got to tie with hydra.

Kingdom hearts was a nice one, I remember nobody knowing who the last scum is and raring to go for another day phase of suspecting literally everyone when Juviii just plops dead and game ends, like a tense situation that just ends on its own and leaves you confused.

KIRA JOINED LIKE 1 GAME, SHOT ME AND WON MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice nice

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Pretty funny it was (seemingly) randomly organized a couple of years after the idea was pitched

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
bruh I played this long to get nothing fug you all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also rip gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

fuggin grysun got 20 awards.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
First, thank you for this event! It was really fun nominating, voting and reliving the memories! I'm already looking forward to the next :squee
Congrats to the winners! The badges are super cute and you've all deserved it! :hug
And thank you all! Me, @Asako and @Vandred worked hard on that mechanic! I'm happy you all loved it along with the Hydra one :wtf

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Sorry I'm late to post this, just having a rushed morning and fighting a migraine.
I really appreciate the votes tho, specially the best overall player ones. This is where I'd argue back lol cause I don't see it. I lack so much accuracy and versatility unlike Gry, and have a record of performing poorly quite often, so it was a surprise, but still happy if beyond my self criticism I've been able to help my teams overall.

Also glad that what me and Pandu visualized (actually an adaption of what other forums have) became something people enjoyed a lot. I see the issues others might have with the hydra system, but I believe adjustments can be made to try to solve them.

Finally woof I'm glad you liked those hydra avatars. Sadly I could and should have made a better research when selecting the characters I used for each player, but that's another improvement for the future, I guess ^^'

Thanks @Holt @Demonspeed @Vandred and @MarmaladeSky for the time and effort to make the event happen, been great to work with you all! Specially Van and Holt spent a lot of time debating many topics in long discussions. Also thanks to all members that helped shaping the event with their suggestions and input.

And this one is even later than the rest: but thx for the community awards. You guys are indeed my family and I plan on staying in touch and meeting you for many years ahead (until we're all old enough for the hag jokes to die out '-'). During these digital times, I actually often find myself relying more on some of you than on RL friends and relatives, I "married" (🙄) into this community and you are even a part of my kid's life. Didn't expect to win the most awesome staff member either, I've have several episodes in here as a person and as a mod that I regret, and I'm putting lots of effort in changing myself... I still fail us all, but I'm trying to commit to the process... I take that award as a small pat on the back as well ><

So yeah, cheers all! Congratulations to all the winners; after, what, a decade of this game it's nice to badge so many people and their merit. Feel free to say what you believe that should be different so we can use the feedback to trim things in the future editions.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, thanks to everyone. It was fun, it feels good when such projects run smoothly. As Lala said Holt and Vandred worked extra hard for this.

I see that the reception is positive but more critics to make it better would be appreciated. It's good to see that pretty much everyone got an award for the first edition but for the next ones I don't think there will be medals for all categories like this, especially if it becomes a yearly event.

Now that it's over I think it would have been better to have three voting rounds like in the CA. Personally, it was rather hard for me to choose only one after the first round, especially with so many options. But maybe it was because it was possible to nominate events from all the games.

The categories are fine IMO, we could maybe add some more but I don't think there is one which needs to be removed.