Discussion - Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 | Page 97 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

that ranking based on what?
on what people play the most and on my personal opinion as someone who mostly only play fighting games and who watch all the biggest fighting games tournament. the seats and streams are always empty for tekken in the recent tournaments :teehee

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

OK i'm in :hip
lol are u sure about that? this isn't a game for people with busy schedule. u'll need to spend hours on this game everyday.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

matzik has played before scav

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Then why are you here?
I have to agree with what Imp said about you yesterday. What a snob! :o

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Soul Calibur is the best fighting game around, well, not SC V. :P
get out. I knew u were a weird one when you said game of thrones was shit but now you just out passed the limit.

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I never really liked Tekken or KoF. A lot of Street Fighter's characters were just silly. Mortal Kombat was decent, I suppose. I've just liked Soul Calibur more overall since the beginning, and as time has progressed, I've continued to like it more.

In the end, we all have our own opinions about things.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

get out. I knew u were a weird one when you said game of thrones was shit but now you just out passed the limit.
Do you even recall my reasoning for disliking GoT?

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

matzik has played before scav
yeah but she was active before, now she always complain about how busy she is with work. And with the way people spam now, u need a lot of free time to play mafia.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

I never really liked Tekken or KoF. A lot of Street Fighter's characters were just silly. Mortal Kombat was decent, I suppose. I've just liked Soul Calibur more overall since the beginning, and as time has progressed, I've continued to like it more.

The characters are way more developed and interesting in 2D fighters for some reason. Weird.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Yeah, it was some snobbish nonsense based on nothing. Instead of judging it on it's own merits :p

yeah but she was active before, now she always complain about how busy she is with work. And with the way people spam now, u need a lot of free time to play mafia.
She's more active now than she had been.

Either way, can't be worse than kdowns :lulzobito

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I have to agree with what Imp said about you yesterday. What a snob! :o
Do you go to an anime thread and say I don't watch this show can we change the subject? No!

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

when it comes to the characters there is that thing called depth when it comes to fighting games and there is also that thing called game mechanics. but i guess unskilled players who only button mash know nothing about that. Soul Calibur is reputed for being a game were button masher can win :teehee i guess you just saw the weapon, randomly hit the button, won and thought damn that game is the best :teehee

nothing worth recalling. u didn't watch GoT but was saying garbage because it have some sexual scene

jorped

The True Ninja
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Do you go to an anime thread and say I don't watch this show can we change the subject? No!
It's definitely not the same that i did. Mafia Games is much more than the theme! :o
Plus i was trolling!

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I remember last year EVO, during soul calibur finals they were hardly 30k ppl watching. When KOF finals started, had almost 100k ppl watching xD thought i enjoyed SC finals, its silly to compare it with game like SF or KOF

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

Mafia Game is also about getting new avys U>U Some members only change their avy when they play this!
Hear Hear!

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

The characters are way more developed and interesting in 2D fighters for some reason. Weird.

Yeah, it was some snobbish nonsense based on nothing. Instead of judging it on it's own merits :p

She's more active now than she had been.

Either way, can't be worse than kdowns :lulzobito
You know, each to their own. You think I'm wrong and I think that you're wrong. We're not going to agree and I'm not going to waste my time bickering.

when it comes to the characters there is that thing called depth when it comes to fighting games and there is also that thing called game mechanics. but i guess unskilled players who only button mash know nothing about that. Soul Calibur is reputed for being a game were button masher can win :teehee i guess you just saw the weapon, randomly hit the button, won and thought damn that game is the best :teehee

nothing worth recalling. u didn't watch GoT but was saying garbage because it have some sexual scene
So you just love Ryu, Bison, and Chun Li then? then? :rollesyes: It's a fighting game. If you're looking for immense depth in characters then you've come to the wrong place.

Have you ever actually played SC, or are you just accusing me of things without having tried anything out?

Well done, scav, but not exactly. You all told me that GoT was better than LotR and I said that a series that tries to be edgier by adding in adult themes (read: sex) can't be better than LotR. I have nothing against sex in novels, it's just that GoT isn't my cup of tea.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock

Mafia Game is also about getting new avys U>U Some members only change their avy when they play this!
True that. I don't have an avy anymore thanks to the game :cookiehand

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I remember last year EVO, during soul calibur finals they were hardly 30k ppl watching. When KOF finals started, had almost 100k ppl watching xD thought i enjoyed SC finals, its silly to compare it with game like SF or KOF
Just because more people watch something doesn't make it better. Perhaps more people just like SF or KoF. In the end, what people prefer is what people prefer.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan

So Evil told me if SF and tekken will tie we are going to have the breaker theme

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Just because more people watch something doesn't make it better. Perhaps more people just like SF or KoF. In the end, what people prefer is what people prefer.
its not about more ppl watching, its about any fighting game fan will know that KoF and SF are way better from playing. i have all those games, u think i play SC a lot? played it few days when i got it that's it. on the other side i have more than 400hours play on SSF4

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania

lol are u sure about that? this isn't a game for people with busy schedule. u'll need to spend hours on this game everyday.
Haha very funny oi :-_-

As Kaiten said i h played this before . If i said i'm in it means i'm freaking in :hip

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

You know, each to their own. You think I'm wrong and I think that you're wrong. We're not going to agree and I'm not going to waste my time bickering.
No, unfortunately you're wrong. I find it hard you can form an opinion when you don't watch or read it, sorry. We can troll and say what we want about something but it's hard to take an opinion or critique seriously when you haven't given something a chance. I can say PoT is DBZ with Tennis Rackets, but since I've only ever looked at raws when raw hunting years ago, no one takes my opinion seriously...not even myself.

Your opinion just seemed like someone disliking the new thing getting so much hype. That's all.

Well done, scav, but not exactly. You all told me that GoT was better than LotR and I said that a series that tries to be edgier by adding in adult themes (read: sex) can't be better than LotR. I have nothing against sex in novels, it's just that GoT isn't my cup of tea.
I didn't say that, I said I prefer it to Tolkien. You're buying into what you see in regards to the show when you bring up "edgy". The sex isn't bandied about in the same way as the books.

All I said is that the series is way more realistic and believable than Tolkien. There's more gray to it.

Well whatever, this is woefully offtopic...

Status
Not open for further replies.