Shounen - Mato Seihei no Slave by Takahiro & Yohei Takemura | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Mato Seihei no Slave by Takahiro & Yohei Takemura

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bell's ability is pretty hax. I can see why Ren expects more of her. If she were more confident and had Konomi's marital ability, she'd definitely be a force to reckon with.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bell got a cover page but not Ren :nah. Bell really shouldn't be chief. Originally, Tobra should've put her on Mira's squad and built her up that way. But, yeah new slave form was cool.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, chapter was pretty hardcore, but a pretty interesting twist. I can't see this not catching Ren off guard eventually, if only for a moment.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
On to the showdown after quality fan service and solid intro to Varvara and the 8th unit. Even though Fukuma said she's best for deception and can't replicate abilities, there has to be more to her cause on paper the chiefs and their squad hold a solid edge.

Tenka probably gonna show up at the end since she's the only one who can teleport them back with the gate destroyed.

Vol. 14, reward extras soon

Cover Page. Credits to MEENU

Last edited:

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Great Fight overall. Glad that Varvara and her team took care of this on their own and no ledning was needed, first since Tenka to do so iirc. Didn't expect to like Varvara so much, best simp and she jumped to my S-Tier. I mean Domain Expansion: Kyouka Cathedral was lit and it's rules lol, plus her fighting style with ice powers was great as well. I loved her tanking Fukuma's slashes Gojo-style to finish the job, epic :super.

Fukuma was a pretty fun antagonist too, and was depicted quite well as a fighter given how she's better with stealth. The only thing is I felt there could've been more from her and Gods are really gonna need to get some wins at some point. That said, looking forward to her with Kuusetsu in Yuuki's realm lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rairen is actually pretty cool, just shows that Tenka is built different.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I hate this manga with a passion

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good conclusion to the fight. Bell with a new look and got her moment. I'm sure Ren will still pick her a part, but ultimately be pleased.

Raiden redeemed himself, he was a powerhouse through and through. Which makes it pretty impressive that Kyouka stood up to him and withstood some of his blows.

The Gods have given great fights and good abilities, only thing is they haven't won yet lol. For next, I hope we get Yakumo vs. Naruhime. Though I think we'll focus on Tenka and Aoba before the next fight.