Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

What level of power is needed for Urek to defeat Luslec?

• 25% is enough.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 30-45%.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 50%.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 50-60%.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 60-75%.

• 75-90%.

• 100%

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He is weaker than Luslec.

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

as a curious fact for you turtles, dowon's nickname "don't forget me", is the name of a flower, and the attacks that luslec uses in this chapter, are names of flowers or plants of the same species as the flowers that dowon uses.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
New poll.
The percentage does not refer to the level of power Urek used. It refer to SHINSU BOOST!

Urek does not reduce his power level like he did against Karaka/Hell Joe.

The poll is misleading, please change it to Shinsu Boost.

Hangul: 신수 강화 10%
Direct Translation:
신수 = shinsoo
강화 = enforce
Official Terminology:
신수 강화 is used for the skill Miseng utilized against the purple eye brothers. It was officially translated as "Shinsu Boost".

Cosmicscans translate it properly as Shinsu Boost:

Even Shiin's translation (strengthening the shinsoo) already pointed out that Urek is strengthening himself instead of reducing his power.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Reading another translation, luslec feels a little salty. It makes sense that fug would have approached urek at some point and urek told them to fuck off...

Yeah, I think by now we have seen that there are a lot of versions of reinforcement. We have seen that there are versions which increase strength and others that increase defense along with versions which have elemental properties. Misseng's seems special though I am not sure of how exactly. maybe it encompasses multiple things. I think we've also seen speed related reinforcement. I could see urek's reinforcement specializing in speed.
It's not different from other series where characters boosts their stats with their energy, like Ren in HxH. It boosts all their stats, but some variants do certain things better than others or more.

Shinsoo Reinforcement was the reason why early S2 Baam had these great physical abilities.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's not different from other series where characters boosts their stats with their energy, like Ren in HxH. It boosts all their stats, but some variants do certain things better than others or more.

Shinsoo Reinforcement was the reason why early S2 Baam had these great physical abilities.
Hxh is what I had in mind when writing my post lol. In HxH reinforcement is pretty generic with the main differentiator being whether you haven an affinity for it or not. in In tog the base form of reinforcement seems to be roughly comparable but outside of that there are a ton of variations with numerous effects. Bam was decent at reinforcement in season 2 but he learned an improved generic form of it from the GoG. Miseng's seems to alter her behavior even after she mastered it by properly learning her attribute. Matte's variation turns him into stone and is apparently meant for defense.

Arguably reinforcement is the reason why bam still appears to be decent in cqc against some enemies. I don't think his base physical strength has caught up to rankers yet.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Arguably reinforcement is the reason why bam still appears to be decent in cqc against some enemies. I don't think his base physical strength has caught up to rankers yet.
Well, in this chapter, Baam looked troubled over Lilial, a regular (zahard princess tbf, but still regular), attacking him. He event went "urgh" after a bigger blow. Dunno if Baam used some form of shinsu reinforcement during the short exchange since there's no visual cue, but base Baam is around Lilial level. I expected Baam to pull Neo vs Agent Smith blocking blows with one arm after Neo awakened being the "one", since Baam is already used to fighting Rankers by this point.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
As far as I can tell shinsoo boost and physical boost are the same thing. Various terms used by translations to describe the effects of reinforcement... No idea if there's a hierarchy between terms.
Some translators actually use the same terms even though they have different hangul (Korean alphabet) in the raw (Korean language) version. 신수 was used for Urek and Miseng while 신체 was used for others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not a big deal. Wether it's 25% of Shinsoo Boost or not, it doesn't mean that the fight will continue this way.
It's a big deal because the poll use percentage (%), it can misled other users by making them think that the percentage (%) in this chapter is about power level instead of Shinsu Boost.
I can't know if Miseng and Urek are using the same technique, but if they do then it'd mean that Urek shares her Attribute.
Attribute fit for straightforward physical style. It's not the same technique, what Miseng used is a variant (Shinsu Boost - Berserker Mode).

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Well, in this chapter, Baam looked troubled over Lilial, a regular (zahard princess tbf, but still regular), attacking him. He event went "urgh" after a bigger blow. Dunno if Baam used some form of shinsu reinforcement during the short exchange since there's no visual cue, but base Baam is around Lilial level. I expected Baam to pull Neo vs Agent Smith blocking blows with one arm after Neo awakened being the "one", since Baam is already used to fighting Rankers by this point.
More troubled about the possibility of accidentally hurting her and the consequences that would ensue from doing so.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The spell Luslec used to evade Urek’s 1st kick is the same spell Lavi used to evade Bam!

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope SIU dismantles or at least puts a chink in the whole “towerborns can’t touch irregulars” guideline to fights. To some degree it really limits the story and character’s development. Serious or not Luslec at his level, head of org, i doubt he takes a fight that results in a low diff L.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I doubt it. Even at it's core the issue when it comes to shinsoo is that your ability at it is mostly talent based. Within the tower hard work doesn't let you break your limits or overcome your limitations, you simply have a presumably fixed amount of talent at shinsoo and the best you can hope for is for your hard work to realize said potential. The only thing which doesn't quite work like that in the story is spells.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The percentage does not refer to the level of power Urek used. It refer to SHINSU BOOST!

Urek does not reduce his power level like he did against Karaka/Hell Joe.

The poll is misleading, please change it to Shinsu Boost.

Hangul: 신수 강화 10%
Direct Translation:
신수 = shinsoo
강화 = enforce
Official Terminology:
신수 강화 is used for the skill Miseng utilized against the purple eye brothers. It was officially translated as "Shinsu Boost".

Cosmicscans translate it properly as Shinsu Boost:

Even Shiin's translation (strengthening the shinsoo) already pointed out that Urek is strengthening himself instead of reducing his power.
Shinsu boost is like the simplest and the most bottom tier of shinsu use ,chill lmao, luslec already use boost like in the begining, (dark form spell),

U kinda make it a big deal, like if u tryna make it a big deal, make it when urek literally use his proper technic

U sounds like urek was cheating when all he do is using shinsoo 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Shinsu boost is like the simplest and the most bottom tier of shinsu use ,chill lmao, luslec already use boost like in the begining, (dark form spell),

U kinda make it a big deal, like if u tryna make it a big deal, make it when urek literally use his proper technic

U sounds like urek was cheating when all he do is using shinsoo 😂😂😂
It need to be differentiated with the percentage in FoD chapters. At FoD, it refer to how much Urek limit his physical power while in this chapter, it refer to how much Urek boost himself. FYI, I already stated previously that Luslec form change is also a type of boosting.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I figured Luslec was simply grand standing and had to provide some sort of pushback against Urek being the FUG Leader. But nah they throwing hands

Hmmm nah. 1% Urek was still able to wreck him physically. Just repeat that with any other FH.

It doesn’t make Urek trash but puts more stock into Luslec, a FH’s old climbing companion. I don’t think he’s even going to make it past 40% before he starts to stomp out Luslec.

Basically there’s nothing to compare 25% Urek to say he’s trash or underwhelming. Its makes Luslec shine more that he can fight with Urek using 1/4 of his power. Luslec I highly doubt is going to be able to even see 50% of his power. Luslec is going to start to lose before that…I speculate
Yep because it was a baby admin.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao seems like you’re the slow one!!! Zaharad closed the tower at floor 144 preventing anyone from climbing. And yea he does have a way to open it back up the the 13 month weapons and Karaka and Wangnang’s ring! Maybe pay attention better LOL
Opening up the tower floors has nothing to do with the outside of the tower. Are you dumb or just dumb?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Opening up the tower floors has nothing to do with the outside of the tower. Are you dumb or just dumb?
Lol wtf you talking about?!?!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Webtoon translate Lusclec's skill as Dark Charge, not Dark Change.