Hangout - Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread | Page 102 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Those first 10 chapters
Of the second season were
Gold thank to wangnan
At least admit this! @sazon

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Not sure about S2 in anime. S2 s first part was a bit bore then it picked up a bit.

To the webtoon readers, Did bam grow any backbone and actually act like a man or does he still behaves like a child with Deus ex Machina to save the day at the last moment?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not sure about S2 in anime. S2 s first part was a bit bore then it picked up a bit.

To the webtoon readers, Did bam grow any backbone and actually act like a man or does he still behaves like a child with Deus ex Machina to save the day at the last moment?
Wait a little more... 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New Key Visual and VAs.

Mimic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
whats with you guys in wang wang i dont like him but it seems you guys are fangirls

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is someone here ever ask why when ho died she didn't buried like common buried happen in real life?

And the place that the all of regulars who died on floor 2 that they just placed on some shinshu/water(?)

Here the SS from that chap.

My speculation is they who died become one with shinshu/water(?) after so long in there.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Is someone here ever ask why when ho died she didn't buried like common buried happen in real life?

And the place that the all of regulars who died on floor 2 that they just placed on some shinshu/water(?)

Here the SS from that chap.

My speculation is they who died become one with shinshu/water(?) after so long in there.
Good theory. Gustang just turned a couple Rankers into ashes a few chapters ago,so i assume cremation is probably common too.

SomeKindaAnimal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel like Baam will end up going with the captain just because he has hostages

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It's tog one of the first tower climb series? Our the most popular one? Can someone please let me know about what were the popular precursors in this genre if any?

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Have been doing some re-reading this week. Wondered what the general consensus was on ChA and Dowon. Not purely from a power level standpoint, but as part of the story. I remember being quite hyped about the prospect of sealed former warriors. I feel like they just added to an already heavily inflated cast and that they will serve no great purpose going forward. They havent been vital to any fights, they havent offered any massive lore value. They dont seem insanely powerful, infact post nest arc bam has already seemingly gotten stronger than them. But even now if they were to die, it would feel utterly pointless. Why did we go through all of that to bring them into the spotlight.

I also seem to remember someone saying there were only 3 walls intact, is there perhaps a third warrior to be unsealed into obscurity awaiting us..
Thoughts?

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Just saw this. Expected better animation but it is what it is I guess. Better than S1 at least

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Have been doing some re-reading this week. Wondered what the general consensus was on ChA and Dowon. Not purely from a power level standpoint, but as part of the story. I remember being quite hyped about the prospect of sealed former warriors. I feel like they just added to an already heavily inflated cast and that they will serve no great purpose going forward. They havent been vital to any fights, they havent offered any massive lore value. They dont seem insanely powerful, infact post nest arc bam has already seemingly gotten stronger than them. But even now if they were to die, it would feel utterly pointless. Why did we go through all of that to bring them into the spotlight.

I also seem to remember someone saying there were only 3 walls intact, is there perhaps a third warrior to be unsealed into obscurity awaiting us..
Thoughts?
There is a big potential with them for reveals but just like with Baam, pretty much everything is hidden. At least Cha supported Baam, his friends and we get teased a bit about what he knows and his origins(First Men, Primal Punch, he met Arlen etc). There has been nothing particularly interesting about Dowon for a while(but the change of eye color is quite nice :heh).

Not too sure what to think of their strength right now but I agree that SIU didn't handle them well in that regard. Maybe we'll learn more once they meet the Captain. Since both of them met him in the past.

I don't remember a 3rd wall.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
There is a big potential with them for reveals but just like with Baam, pretty much everything is hidden. At least Cha supported Baam, his friends and we get teased a bit about what he knows and his origins(First Men, Primal Punch, he met Arlen etc). There has been nothing particularly interesting about Dowon for a while(but the change of eye color is quite nice :heh).

Not too sure what to think of their strength right now but I agree that SIU didn't handle them well in that regard. Maybe we'll learn more once they meet the Captain. Since both of them met him in the past.

I looked it up, So-oh mentions it in season 3 episode 40 when discussing dowon and cha being sealed

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I looked it up, So-oh mentions it in season 3 episode 40 when discussing dowon and cha being sealed
Do the walls necessarily have someone sealed in them though? Because if yes, then there are more than 3 people.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
IIRC the implication was that each wall indeed had a warrior sealed inside. The series will probably explore different parts of the tower's history at different points so odds are that cha and dowon will again gain relevance once we get to genesis again. Cha will probably have a larger role going forward considering the hype around his power.