Hangout - Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Erinyes Well done once again on an incredible campaign, and I wish you the best of luck in your 3rd place match! I hope you'll consider giving us your support in our Finals match!

To everyone who supported the Musashi campaign this round, this year and has supported my campaigns over the entirety of the Waifu Wars history (6 whole years!), I want to say thank you! All that's left in front of us this year is the Grand Final, and I seek to make this the year I finally get the job done! Please consider giving me your support in this last and most important dance, and I hope all of you long-time viewers like @GrySun can see this end brightly for Musashi and I! 🙏

I mean, I kinda have to, given my promise...

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

:pout

Congrats @SirSamuel016 & @BD_Beno for your win ! and best luck both of you for the finals :zomg

Well not lying, I'm pretty frustrated, those events are bad for my kokoro and my sleep patterns.

I just want to thank wholeheartedlly everyone who supported/voted for Maomao, it really means a lot to me, you guys have great taste and know what's a great waifu,
Thanks for giving her a chance to make it till semi finals.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for your patience, we are once again live!!

Time for that grand finale, the final match!
Who will be crowned as the ultimate waifu of 2021? It's up to you to decide!

The polls will close after Sunday, 19th of September

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
My first post for the Final match is up! I'm not sure how well I'll be able to campaign in this grand final as I'm likely bound for a spell in the hospital due to medical issues, but I hope everyone will consider my campaign on it's merits and the journey we've had across each and every round this year in what was a tough draw! Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll all lend me your support in this last shot! 🙏
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vote Musashi and find out! Maybe we can see a @Gallon senpai vote too if we're lucky :feelsgoodman

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Awn, I freaking missed the timing again x.x Jesus fucking Christ, those freaking last weeks have been such bitches... I knew I'd regret participating...

I won't prolong myself much, just wanna address things to a few people: @uberfayt I'm so sorry I wasn't around for the last 2 rounds :/ You're a Tales of fan like me and was the most vocal one to support Tear even when I couldn't post. I appreciate your aid so much... if I bring her back again in the future, I'll pick a moment when I can actually honor her... @BD_Beno you damn yeagerist, we always clash a way or another heh. Also sorry I couldn't be there to face you, I admit I don't know your waifu but I didn't have the chance to congratulate you for passing. @Erinyes fuck I did say this time I'd compete with you, that I had to amend to you for past competitions, and then I kept working non stop until today... My bad. I was gonna say I'd be fine if Mamao would pass anyway, it's a character I also love, although I have reasons to prefer Tear over her, she's too dear to me from since I was a teen and I love her persona, can relate to some bits. Idk about the results and I'm sorry I left you hanging as well, wish us both the best!

Also, Idk the people that voted for Tear during the competition (aside for @Copy Panda and possibly Magu), but I rly appreciate the support! I didn't expect to pass by Bran's waifu, for example, was shocked but also happy. Good to know there is a decent number of people that like Tear as well <3 (even tho others told @Juviii she's trash - I'll find out who you are and then you just wait for future competitions heh)

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Awn, I freaking missed the timing again x.x Jesus fucking Christ, those freaking last weeks have been such bitches... I knew I'd regret participating...

I won't prolong myself much, just wanna address things to a few people: @uberfayt I'm so sorry I wasn't around for the last 2 rounds :/ You're a Tales of fan like me and was the most vocal one to support Tear even when I couldn't post. I appreciate your aid so much... if I bring her back again in the future, I'll pick a moment when I can actually honor her... @BD_Beno you damn yeagerist, we always clash a way or another heh. Also sorry I couldn't be there to face you, I admit I don't know your waifu but I didn't have the chance to congratulate you for passing. @Erinyes fuck I did say this time I'd compete with you, that I had to amend to you for past competitions, and then I kept working non stop until today... My bad. I was gonna say I'd be fine if Mamao would pass anyway, it's a character I also love, although I have reasons to prefer Tear over her, she's too dear to me from since I was a teen and I love her persona, can relate to some bits. Idk about the results and I'm sorry I left you hanging as well, wish us both the best!

Also, Idk the people that voted for Tear during the competition (aside for @Copy Panda and possibly Magu), but I rly appreciate the support! I didn't expect to pass by Bran's waifu, for example, was shocked but also happy. Good to know there is a decent number of people that like Tear as well <3 (even tho others told @Juviii she's trash - I'll find out who you are and then you just wait for future competitions heh)
Really enjoyed the Tear campaign and appreciate your efforts this war! Looking forward to what you'll cook up v Erin in the 3rd place match too! 🙏

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is a nerve-wracking wait tbh:popcorn

While we're waiting though, well done to @BD_Beno on a fantastic campaign this year! Great dude to go up against, and your campaigns have been bangers! 🙏