Discussion - Yamato Discussion Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Yamato Discussion Thread

Yamato for Nakama?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

electricmastro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
on his way he, he should meet momo's grandfather, make him come to his family again...
I'm sure she'll be meeting with several of the Wano people as she travels around. Given how she's Kaido's child, I suspect there may possibly be quite a bit of conflict there.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
i expect Yamato to find out the reason about the people who broke the island's rule and left the island in the past (people like quina's grandfather among others). It must be something not as trivial as "being simply curious about who else live out there".

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
i expect Yamato to find out the reason about the people who broke the island's rule and left the island in the past (people like quina's grandfather among others). It must be something not as trivial as "being simply curious about who else live out there".
Unless of course Yamato starts planning on being daimyo of Kuri, since Oden was daimyo of Kuri. lol

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Unless of course Yamato starts planning on being daimyo of Kuri, since Oden was daimyo of Kuri. lol
with possibility to sail and join the SH against future wares. this is how i see yamato as nakama.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
with possibility to sail and join the SH against future wares. this is how i see yamato as nakama.
no I mean, think about it though. yamato isn't talking about wanting to be daimyo, even though oden was daimyo, as well as shogun.

why do you suppose that is

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
why do you suppose that is
actually not supposing anything here, i tried to imagine yamato as a nakama and came up with this conclusion, daimyo or not, yamato, is more an ally than nakama, and, will show up in the final war(s), (if Oda wants to make it happen of course). By the way, the word nakama is a bit deprecated, in the context of grand fleet. as long as yamato (or any SH friend) is ready to help for the upcoming war, it is fine to not having him permanently on the sunny. (ended up with nakama as synonym of ally here...) , that is why i picked "no" in the poll

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
i tried to imagine yamato as a nakama and came up with this conclusion, daimyo or not, yamato, is more an ally than nakama
Interesting, why conclude that even though Yamato voiced wanting to be a crewmate?