All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I told you guys, I want to get out from that female stuff. So I decide to do something totally different. hehe. Food is what we see everyday but to put it into an attractive sig, that's another problem. >.<

And if any of you is kind enough to zip all your brushes and upload them, I'll be glad to download them all together instead of downloading 1 brush at a time from DA. I don't usually care particularly the type of brush I use, so just upload anything/everything you want.

Thanks in advance for volunteers. Really appreciate it.
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I told you guys, I want to get out from that female stuff. So I decide to do something totally different. hehe. Food is what we see everyday but to put it into an attractive sig, that's another problem. >.<

And if any of you is kind enough to zip all your brushes and upload them, I'll be glad to download them all together instead of downloading 1 brush at a time from DA. I don't usually care particularly the type of brush I use, so just upload anything/everything you want.

Thanks in advance for volunteers. Really appreciate it.
Here is a nice site for u: click u can find the best brushes on this site!! enjoy.
So Im i kind enough ? Lol
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

? is Xenos Sig really in the Theme
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I can still think of something female for this theme, especially with the anime I'm watching right now. Too bad that I don't have time to do it though. :lmao

Yeah, nxlouco, Xenos' sig isn't right for this theme.
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I told you guys, I want to get out from that female stuff. So I decide to do something totally different. hehe.
Oh, bad trap. Food and sexy girls go well together in a sig picture, imho. I think I have plenty of manga cover with characters eating some stuff, it's a popular shoujo/shounen-ai topic :amuse

But lack of time for new sigs, as always ^^;
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Yes, sorry Xenos. I have to delete your entry. It doesn't fit the theme ^^;
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Oh, bad trap. Food and sexy girls go well together in a sig picture, imho. I think I have plenty of manga cover with characters eating some stuff, it's a popular shoujo/shounen-ai topic :amuse

But lack of time for new sigs, as always ^^;
huh Food and sexy girls ??!! the theme is kinda weired (food) but sexy girls is a diferent story XD we could make some great stuff Lol.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

hahaha. Food and sexy girls. Whatever that suit you guys! :P
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Sex sells!

we know that xD

and i have a little request ^^' ... is it possible to extend the contribution deadline to the 31th?
 
Last edited:

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

^
Why do you need that special extension?
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

because i have no time today to make the sig, but i promised to participate in the sig contest xD ... and i have also a good idea what i will make ^^
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Well, you have until Tuesday, I think, so that's plenty of time. I dunno what Leen will say however.
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Tuesday? I think the end of the submissions is today?
But if it is really tuesday, then there is no problem ^-^
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Great then i will be able to participate too :D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

That's my mistake. It should be a bi-weekly thing. That means, it should end on September 10. I guess when my computer lags and I didn't bother to double check, mistakes happen.

Oh well, now you have all the time to make a sig. With sexy girls and food if you insist. XDDDD


All right. We have our winner for the previous contest. Mr Coffee won it. Congratulations. :whoo

Now, I realize the submissions are coming up very slowly (or should I say, non-existence at the moment). So I'm going to throw in a bonus for this round's competition.

The winner gets to pick his/her own theme for the next next round of competition. I'll still decide the next theme because the result will not be out by then, but the for the following contest, the winner of this round will get to pick his/her own topic.

[eni]You can't repeat a theme, though! [/eni]
* ANIME
* SPORT
* ARTIST
* ROBOT
* TIME
* MOVIE
* FEMALE
* EMOTION
* MYTHOLOGY
* FOOD

Now go submit your sig!!! :yelling
 
Last edited by a moderator:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Won't be able to compete in this weeks.... Serious lack of renders, and the fact I can't be bothered as well. :darn
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Same here as well, school just started for me and I won't have any time to do anything for a while because of 4 AP classes and some other classes.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Oooo.. people are getting busier and busier. I shall take note of this trend and see how to go about with the other contests.

Anyway, it's due in 2 days time. With lesser competitions, chances of winning is higher. So submit your sig asap! If we don't get a minimum of 3 entries, the contest will be extended.


One week extension. I'll accept as many sigs as possible until the next Tuesday (16 September).
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Ahh, awesome. With that time extension, I think I might be able to submit a sig then. :amuse
 

ImotoChan

Proofreader
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
19
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Let's try this out. (I hope I submitted it right. :darn)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top