- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 2,870
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008
I told you guys, I want to get out from that female stuff. So I decide to do something totally different. hehe. Food is what we see everyday but to put it into an attractive sig, that's another problem. >.<
And if any of you is kind enough to zip all your brushes and upload them, I'll be glad to download them all together instead of downloading 1 brush at a time from DA. I don't usually care particularly the type of brush I use, so just upload anything/everything you want.
Thanks in advance for volunteers. Really appreciate it.
I told you guys, I want to get out from that female stuff. So I decide to do something totally different. hehe. Food is what we see everyday but to put it into an attractive sig, that's another problem. >.<
And if any of you is kind enough to zip all your brushes and upload them, I'll be glad to download them all together instead of downloading 1 brush at a time from DA. I don't usually care particularly the type of brush I use, so just upload anything/everything you want.
Thanks in advance for volunteers. Really appreciate it.





