Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
did i kiss her or did she kiss me? i cant remember who did it.... and i cant believe i puked a lot for just 1 liter, must be the cold weather
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey,

I recently re-started to enjoy beer! After long hours of work, I don't think there is nothing better than a cold one on a hot summer day....ahh...summer...beer....girls :p!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Wow. I just had the nastiest experience.

I was drinking gin with four seasons juice. You know how that goes, I hope. So anyway, just a while after I got tipsy, my chest felt tight and like cold burning or something. It was so hard to explain, and I couldn't breathe well, and my heart was palpitating as well. >.<

Man, I really panicked. Good thing I was drinking with nursing grads and a med student. They helped me calm down and made me drink whatever, and I felt better but I really missed out after that because they let me sleep. -_-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
really? ive never gotten breathingproblems or anything, allergic?

oh well ive gotten like serious pain in my kidneys and in my stomach but i s'pose thats from overdrinking
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The chest pains and breathing problems are just chemical reactions the body has when a person who's not used to drinking or hasn't drank in a long time drinks a large volume of alcohol.

Redness and hives/rashes however are allergies which are symptoms of bad blood circulation due to the alcohol...at least thats what i was told back in training...not 100% sure on the facts here.

Yes, kidney and stomach pains may be due to excessive drinking, but you may want to look at your diet as a whole before making rash decisions (quitting's for losers! :rofl). I've found that cutting on carbs, oils, sugars, and sodium has eliminated my stomach, kidney, and gall bladder pains while drinking! It's all a matter of planning out your drinking schedule and matching your diet to it! :rofl
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hmm well i usually eat like one meal a day, dont have much appetite nowadays, well since vacation started i might eat two meals but more than that is very rare, and in general i eat balanced like a combination made of these meat, fish, chicken, potatoes, rice, pasta, vegetables n some kind of sauce..
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You just answered your own problem... The alcohol is bruning your stomach lining and giving your kidney hell to work with since the alcohol's got nothing solid to burn. There are two things that'll go good with alcohol if your stomach is empty: Hard proteins (like meat, nuts, and legumes) and complex carbohyadrates (like a grilled cheese sandwich or a hoagie). You can mix and match but more often than not, mixing proteins with complex carbs will result in a HOOOOGGEEE gut... Also, be careful of eating oily food while drinking! The oil and alcohol don't mix, so your chance to hurl on gulp is higher! It may also lead to indigestions or the shits...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hmm sounds resonable, thanks man, in other words i just have to eat more meat, i like that answer :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
The chest pains and breathing problems are just chemical reactions the body has when a person who's not used to drinking or hasn't drank in a long time drinks a large volume of alcohol.
But paperboy, that coming from me, I don't think your answer sounds logical. :oh
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Watch out for eating too much proteins though! Too much proteins will give your kidney and liver a hard time, thus giving you pain when you drink. A good balance between all the basic food groups will make you healthier, letting you drink more, and drink longer! :rofl No need to thank me, I'll eventually be the reason why you have to attend AA meetings! :rofl

Level4Paperboy-esquire, helping alcoholics drink since '05 :D

@BB- In your case, just follow the tips I gave iThePirate. I'm 90% sure what you experienced was heartburn, cut down on your fatty foods and carbs... a week of healthy living will let you binge drink as much as you want the following...not that I advocate binge drinking.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
no man, i experience that before in gin, chest pains and a burning in my body, what happened was that we downed a half-liter of gin pomelo in about 5 seconds cuz we were in a hurry, and afterwards i felt like fire. but i'm sure my experience is unrelated to the discussion at hand so go on.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well if gin's the problem, then get rid of it! I personally hate the aweful substance! It tastes like shit!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but it's cheap. :oh
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cheap liquor= tons of unseen sediments in your drink= getting fucked up

Follow the equation. Theres a reason to why I don't like drinking cheap alcohol, and that reason is perfectly shown above.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i agree, that is especially true when it comes to cheap wine >_>;;

if you cant afford proper booze buy beer thats what i do :D

if you cant afford proper beer neither and drink piss, drink it faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast :nod
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Steer clear away from Gin, it is one of the nastiest alcool. Take Tequila, tastes much better!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
a nasty sort of alcohol is 'gammel dansk' that shit can kill ya, breakfast booze my ass it is, this shit has brought me to my knees and gave me the biggest memory gap ive ever had.
 

LB56

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's Monday morning over here, and I don't know why I'm drinking. I guess it's because I have a 30-pack of Keystone (American piss water) in the fridge, and it was calling my name. I'm about 7 beers in (shut up, I'm skinny). Good Lord, I have to be awake by 8am. This just ain't good.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It sounds good, cold beer in the mornin'? fuckin heaven right there! :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I perfer a double single malt, neat...or a pint of hard cider...:D
 
Top