- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
did i kiss her or did she kiss me? i cant remember who did it.... and i cant believe i puked a lot for just 1 liter, must be the cold weather
!!

). I've found that cutting on carbs, oils, sugars, and sodium has eliminated my stomach, kidney, and gall bladder pains while drinking! It's all a matter of planning out your drinking schedule and matching your diet to it! 

But paperboy, that coming from me, I don't think your answer sounds logical.The chest pains and breathing problems are just chemical reactions the body has when a person who's not used to drinking or hasn't drank in a long time drinks a large volume of alcohol.

No need to thank me, I'll eventually be the reason why you have to attend AA meetings! 





