- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
hey guys
NEVER BEFORE.
@KTS-Nahahalata ung age mo!


VANDOLPH KA DIYAAN! NAG SALITA ANG PAYAT! 

byers!
STOP RUBBING YOUR EYES!

heya mga bai....there's a possibility that i might come to cebu by nov. since my boss asked me to give the talk i gave in manila before there. once it's finalized, anu ba pwede mapasyalan...![]()

Right. Reminding everyone that there is a THREAD FOR THAT HERE: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29038&page=7would you rather like to murder this?
http://dbthemovie.com/2008/10/02/dragonball-trailers/
woopie! cheeseburger!!OMG! I AM A CELEBRITY!![]()

MD!!god Bakuman is soo cool! dont know bout you guys...



wala namang english nuon eh....@All- Guys, pa tulpong naman. I need an English copy of Cubao Midnight Express by Tony Perez asap... do any of you guys know where I can get it? May Filipino version kase ako... eh ang lalim ng filipino na gamit niya, kaya wala ako masyadong ma intindihan...![]()



